Telephone Answering Services in Somerville: 5 Key Figures
As a small business owner in Somerville, NJ, you’re a jack of all trades. Your business card might list only one job title. But in reality, you’re doing the work of four or five people — and that’s on a good day. At a certain point, growing your business depends on delegating lower priority tasks. Telephone reception, for instance, can be easily and affordably outsourced to a local telephone answering service in Somerville.
At Office Evolution® Somerville, telephone answering is one of our most popular professional services. And it’s easy to see why.
Local small businesses and independent professionals can subscribe to our telephone answering services for a fraction of what it costs to pay a dedicated receptionist. Our live receptionists help Somerville-area businesses develop a friendlier image and a more responsive customer service model. At the same time, our answering services free up time and prevent distractions, helping you streamline your workweek. That gives you more time to increase your earnings and grow your business.
Telephone Answering Services By the Numbers
Telephone answering service companies like Office Evolution Somerville have a lot to offer small businesses. We’re not just saying that. Research has shown that phone management is a key concern for small business owners. Recent studies also show that live answering comes with key benefits over popular alternatives, like virtual receptionists.
Wondering if a telephone answering service is right for your business in Somerville? Here are five important numbers to keep in mind.
- $500 Million. That’s how much money American small businesses are estimated to lose every year thanks to spam callers. Businesses can’t sign up for the Do Not Call registry, and small operations struggle with call screening. That means small businesses get hit harder than anyone. But with professional call screening services, you never need to worry about spam callers.
- 30 to 1. That’s how many customers prefer live agents to virtual receptionists. In an extensive study and survey by HuffPost, 90% of all consumers said they preferred live agents over automated systems. 3% preferred virtual reception, while 7% were undecided.
- 6 in 10. That’s the rate of calls to small businesses that never get picked up. While most small business owners know that phone management isn’t their top priority, few realize that nearly two thirds of all incoming calls to their business either go unanswered or to voicemail.
- 5% to 10%. That’s how much live answering services cost compared to hiring a dedicated receptionist for your business. The average American receptionist makes $34,000 in a year — an unmanageable price tag for the vast majority of small businesses. High-quality live answering, on the other hand, can cost less than $2,000 for a full year of reception services.
- 100+ Hours. That’s the amount of time that Office Evolution Somerville live telephone answering service plans add to the typical client’s work year. Our basic plans add 2+ hours to the average professionals workweek. In the course of a year, that’s over a hundred additional hours of productivity.
Telephone Reception Services in Somerville, NJ
Ready to stop fretting over your phone and focus on work that really matters? Telephone answering services from Office Evolution Somerville are just the solution you need. Our live answering plans are available to small businesses and professionals throughout Somerset County, NJ, including Somerville, Bridgewater, Raritan, Manville, Branchburg, Bound Brook, Green Brook, and Warren. Contact us today to learn more.
Call 908-751-4986 today to learn more about our telephone answering services for the Somerville area.