New Types of Office Space for Rent in Southlake
If you’re looking for office space for rent in Southlake, TX, you’ve got two basic categories of options. The first category is made up of traditional office rentals. The second is composed of more modern and innovative workspaces, like the ones found at Office Evolution Southlake.
Unsure which of these categories will prove the best fit for your needs? To help, here’s a rundown of what makes these new types of office space distinct along with what makes them so innovative.
Traditional vs. Innovative Office Space for Rent in Southlake
At first glance, new types of office space for rent in Southlake might not seem that much different from traditional office rentals. But when you take a closer look, the distinction’s much bigger than you might expect.
- Long-Term vs. Flexible Agreements. When you rent an office on a typical lease agreement, you’re looking at a multi-year commitment. But thanks to newer types of office rentals, it’s now much easier to find a short-term or flexible rental agreement.
- DIY Furnishing vs. Ready-for-Use Offices. In most office rentals, the occupant outfits the office themselves. Until recently, furnished office rentals were relatively rare. But they’re becoming more common as more businesses seek out ready-for-use office space.
- Limited Amenities vs. Shared Office Space. An office rental usually comes with few resources outside the confines of your office. That’s not the case in shared office centers, which give small business owners access to the amenities of a larger workplace.
Office Space Rentals at Office Evolution Southlake
At Office Evolution Southlake, we offer a range of innovative workspace solutions, including office space for rent at our Southlake Town Square location. Below is a quick overview of how our offices stand out from other options in the Southlake area.
Short-Term & Flexible Rentals
Unlike other office space for rent in Southlake, our workspaces can be rented on flexible agreements. We offer a number of leasing options, including month-to-month rentals. This way, you can rent an office for short-term projects or minimize your long-term financial commitments.
Furnished, Ready-for-Use Workspace
All the offices at our business center come fully furnished, requiring only minutes of setup time. This is ideal if you’re renting an office short-term, if you don’t want to waste time outfitting your workspace, or if you simply want an ergonomic workspace with a modern, professional appearance.
Shared Services & Amenities
By renting an office at our Southlake area business center, you can take advantage of our shared resources and amenities. These include things like:
- 24/7 access to our business lounge
- Credits and discounts toward onsite meeting space
- Live phone answering and business mail services
- Front desk receptionist and onsite support
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing services
- Complimentary gourmet coffee and tea
- Nationwide Office Evolution coworking access
On top of the amenities offered by our workplace, you’ll also be working in the middle of Southlake Town Square. Plus, we’re only a few minutes from DFW Airport. This is a big reason why we’re such a popular destination for professionals in Southlake and surrounding areas like Flower Mound, Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Irving, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Lewisville, Colleyville, and Coppell.
Learn more about office space for rent in Southlake by calling Office Evolution Southlake today at (817) 268-9464.