Private Offices and Virtual Office Plans in Summit
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe, and inspired. At Office Evolution Summit we offer private offices, coworking space, meeting rooms, business mailing addresses, and more. C0me in today and check out our newly renovated and expanded business center!
Our offices come fully furnished and include the following amenities:
- Covid safety protocols
- Private internet connection, both Ethernet & WiFi
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea
- Business Address/mailbox
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Live personalized phone answering
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen (Local/Nationwide)
- 50% discount on Conference/Meeting Room rentals (Local/Nationwide)
About Office Evolution in Summit, NJ
Office Evolution Summit is centrally located and packed with all the amenities you need to elevate your business. With our newest expansion we’ll be adding more private offices and team rooms, in addition to our current workspaces, coworking lounge, conference rooms, and virtual office services!
In addition to a fantastic private office, other amenities include:
- Fully furnished workspaces, just bring your computer, plug-in and get ready to go to work
- An on-site manager to greet you and your guests
- Complimentary beverages – hot coffee & tea all day
- Conference room access – schedule your next meeting with the Business Center Manager
- Internet Access – You’ll have both Wi-Fi & ethernet options available
- 24/7/365 nationwide access to our business centers and your private office
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
Coffee and Tea
Reviews of Office Evolution Summit
Apr 15, 2022
Feb 10, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 39 reviews
Deborah Barbella, Business Center Manager
Deborah has a passion for Customer Service and is the reason she majored in Hospitality Management in college. She brings extensive knowledge and experience in customer service, management, leadership, and human resources. Prior to joining Office Evolution of Summit, she successfully managed hotels, a 125,000 sq ft luxury fitness facility, and several startups including her own productive small businesses.
While being with Office Evolution of Summit her goal has always been consistent, “members first” and along with her positive outlook she will do everything to make our members successful within their business.
During her downtime, she enjoys precious time with her family, watching her son play sports, and the beach