New Year New You
“New Year, New You!” Maybe you’ve heard others saying this recently. As we enter 2019, this is a common mantra for people looking to turn their personal lives around. If you’re looking for a shake-up in your professional routine or to improve your business in any number of ways, the new year is also a great time to make a change and particularly to find a new space to work. If you do, there are some key considerations for those looking for a new office space in the new year:
- Co-working spaces continue to rise in popularity, as remote working becomes more common and people realize that home offices do not lead to the same levels of productivity as dedicated office space with the possibility for collaboration. What’s more, co-working isn’t just for startups anymore: a wide range of company types have moved to co-working spaces, drawn by innovative workspaces and exciting amenities. If you’re looking for a change in the new year, try finding a co-working space.
- When looking for traditional rented office space in the new year, amenities are critical, especially if you’ll ever be welcoming clients or prospects into your office. Parking, WiFi, coffee and printing are all important for yourself and anyone else you may invite into your office space.
- Even more important than amenities is location. Here in the Tampa region, the Westshore area is a hub, near the downtown area, the airport, and plenty of restaurants and other key destinations. You can easily welcome, host, and entertain clients with the best Tampa has to offer from an office in Westshore.
New Possibilities for Tampa Office Space in 2019
Office Evolution Tampa provides professional offices spaces and services that contribute to YOUR company’s success. Our office space rentals are now a critical part of the Tampa entrepreneurial community, and we continually strive to make it a better place to live and work.
That’s why at Office Evolution Tampa, the new year in 2019 will also bring with it new possibilities for office space, since we’ll be opening up two new different kinds of spaces for our members. This expansion will include an additional 1600 square feet, with a larger conference room/training room, as well as four team offices that will accommodate 4-6 people each.
That means, that as of this spring, Office Evolution Tampa will be able to offer all of the following office rental possibilities:
- 32 fully furnished private offices
- 4 Team Offices (Coming Early 2019!)
- Large Training Room (Coming Early 2019!) Will accommodate 25-30 with different configurations.