7 Benefits of Coworking Spaces
Coworking lounges offer advantages that professionals, freelancers and entrepreneurs can’t find in a coffee shop, library or home office. At Office Evolution Tysons Corner, the shared workspace in our business center includes not only high speed internet and a printer/copier, but also free coffee or tea and kitchen facilities. However, the benefits of our shared workspace memberships go beyond these tangibles.
- Flexibility The business world changes constantly, especially during these challenging times. A desk in the coworking lounge gives you one less factor to worry about. Focus on your business, not the details of office facilities.
- Instant Scalability Meeting rooms are available in multiple sizes, so you can host a large team meeting or an intimate investor show and tell. Your shared workspace membership includes a discount, so the price will be right and the space will fit your needs.
- Scheduling Freedom Work when you want, how you want. Whether you are a night owl or an early riser, your membership in our shared workspace includes key fob access 24/7. The co-working lounge is available whether you pull all-nighters or just pop in when you need to print that beautiful full color proposal.
- Networking Opportunities Make connections in the hallways and next to the coffee machine. We can’t promise you’ll find your next gig, but our members often find opportunities to work together and learn from each other
- Productive and Professional Yet Casual You set your hours and your dress code, but having a reliable space to work without distractions increases your productivity. There’s no laundry machine groaning in the background, just the quiet sound of accomplishment.
- Convenience Coworking spaces are located in your neighborhood, giving you power over your commute and a location close to your clients. Choose from various comfortable workstations in a stylish atmosphere, all designed for your optimal work environment.
- Cost Effective Maintain a low overhead with predictable costs while enjoying high quality office space with a business center manager who greets your guests. Use the space and amenities that fit your needs and enjoy the simplicity of online billing and booking.
A shared workspace membership at Office Evolution is an investment in peace of mind for your career. Our team is dedicated to helping professionals like you thrive by providing a comfortable work environment that’s friendly and flexible.
Connect with Megan today to book a tour!
About Office Evolution Tysons Corner
We provide flexible and temporary workspaces to businesses of all sizes. Our services include virtual office, coworking space, meeting rooms, conference rooms, day office, business address, virtual receptionist services, and private office space for rent at an affordable price. Our clients range from solopreneurs, startups, to growing businesses. What our clients like about our space is that we are focused on building a community of business owners, and that we offer business growth workshops, meetups, and events designed to encourage networking and collaboration in a supportive environment. We ensure that everyone that comes through our doors are treated with respect and receive exceptional customer service.
Conveniently located walking distance from Spring Hill Metrorail station in Tysons Corner, we serve McLean, Great Falls, Falls Church, Vienna, Reston, Sterling, Oakton, Mosaic District, Merrifield, and other communities nearby in Fairfax County. Please contact us to learn more about how Office Evolution Tysons Corner can serve your business.