NEW MEMBER SPECIAL
1 Month Free* in a Private Office
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
Office Evolution Walnut Creek gives you ultimate flexibility in office space.
Your office comes fully furnished and includes the following amenities:
- Covid safety protocols
- Private internet connection, both Ethernet & WI-FI
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea
- Business Address/mailbox
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Live personalized phone answering
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen (Local/Nationwide)
- 50% discount on Conference/Meeting Room rentals (Local/Nationwide)
*Limited time offer can expire or change at any time. Offer valid for new members only and may not be combined with other offers. One offer per person. Brokers and members represented by brokers are excluded from the offer. Offer valid for 12-month office space members, based on availability. Valid only at Office Evolution in Walnut Creek, CA.
About Office Evolution in Walnut Creek, CA:
Our incredible location at the prestigious Ygnacio Center directly across from BART is designed to help you reach all of your business objectives.
Our offices are fully furnished and move-in ready – just bring your computer and start working. Our team will listen to you, so we can be sure to give you exactly what you need, and we work with a wide range of budgets. But hurry – we have just a few offices remaining, and with this offer they are sure to go fast.
Commuting to the City is expensive and a daily hassle. If you’ve ever thought about taking back some of your precious time, now is a great time to make the move. If you are currently working out of your home office, or want an office closer to home, or just want to upgrade to a more professional space, Office Evolution Walnut Creek can help your business take the next step up. Call 925-239-0559 or complete the form on the right to see if Office Evolution is the right fit for you.
At Office Evolution Walnut Creek, you’ll find:
- Covid safety protocols
- Fully-furnished offices in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Blazing-fast internet via WI-FI and Ethernet connections
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen – hot coffee & tea all day long
- Conference room access – schedule your next meeting with our Business Center Manager
- 24/7/365 access to your office – and to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide (72 – and counting)
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current workspace isn’t doing it for you any longer, then it’s time to act now. This deal is limited, so don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get a brand new office in a prime location in Walnut Creek, California.
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms
Reviews of Office Evolution Downtown Walnut Creek
May 05, 2022
Mar 07, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 74 reviews
Callie Lopshire-Bratt, Business Center Manager
After graduating with honors in 2017 from Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania, Callie Lopshire-Bratt returned home to Walnut Creek to launch her career. Working in the alumnae office at Bryn Mawr, Callie organized several annual reunion weekends, which illuminated her talents for solving a wide array of daily challenges and juggling frequent interactions with a variety of people, including vendors, alumnae, student employees, campus security, IT and other university colleagues. Combined with her energetic commitment to customer service, her experiences make her an ideal business center manager. Outside of business hours, Callie is a voracious reader who also enjoys hiking, backpacking and the latest hard-hitting Netflix show of the day.