Meeting Rooms for Rent in Downtown Walnut Creek
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-680 and Highway 24, Office Evolution Walnut Creek has professional workspaces ready for you!
We are located at the edge of a vibrant and expanding downtown that features:
- Shopping at local boutiques and national retail brands
- A wide variety of dining and drinking options to suit every palate and budget
- Art galleries and the Lesher Center for the Arts
- Civic parks and walking trails
Find us right next to the Walnut Creek BART transit center, minutes away from Lafayette, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, and even Oakland and San Francisco.
At Office Evolution Walnut Creek, you’ll find:
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Fast Wi-Fi internet connections
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen – hot coffee and tea all day long
- Fully-equipped conference rooms with the latest technology – schedule your next meeting with our Business Center Manager
- 24/7/365 access to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current meeting space isn’t doing it for you any longer, then act now and don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the space and support that your business needs.
Not every meeting requires a formal conference room. Sometimes a smaller room with a table that seats three, four, or five people will do a better job helping you close the deal. Or if you want to have a brainstorming session with your team, a smaller meeting space that keeps you all engaged will help you build on each others’ ideas. Every location is different, so visit the Office Evolution locations near you to see what meeting spaces fit your needs the best.
Day Offices are private, furnished offices that you can use for a couple hours or a couple days. Perhaps you’re traveling to visit a client in another city and you need a place to work, make phone calls, and have meetings. Or maybe you typically work from home but your in-laws are going to be staying with you for a few weeks, and you need an uninterrupted place to work (and hide). Day offices are a great way to have ultimate flexibility at minimal expense.
Conference Room Rental
Office Evolution’s private office members and shared workspace members on our Professional and Professional Plus plans get a set amount of free access to conference rooms, meeting spaces, and day offices, and they enjoy discounts on the hourly rates for additional room reservations.
Finding a training room or seminar space with the right layout and location makes all the difference in your learning experience. Whether you need a more conventional classroom setup with front-facing stations or a collaborative configuration that promotes dialogue and brainstorming, you shall have it. Reserve large or small training room facilities so you have the space you need.