1 Month Free in a Private Office with Flexible Terms!
Working in a private office space in Westport, CT just got a whole lot easier.
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
The private office space will come fully furnished and include the following amenities:
- Covid safety protocols
- Private internet connection, both Ethernet & WiFi
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen
*Offer valid for new members only and may not be combined with other offers. One offer per person. Brokers and members represented by brokers are excluded from the offer. Offer based on availability and may end at any time. Valid only at Office Evolution in Westport, CT.
Welcome to Office Evolution in Westport, CT.
Conveniently located in the heart of Westport, we are the perfect home for your business. Our modern and professional business center (with Covid safety protocols) is built for entrepreneurs, dreamers, and doers…just like you.
- Private Offices for rent: Our professionally furnished offices are available by the hour, day, week, month or longer.
- Conference and meeting rooms: Rent a conference room for as little as 15 minutes or all month.
- Coworking & Shared Workspace: Our flexible and modern coworking space is perfect for dropping in and getting some work done.
- Professional Business Address: Make your business stand out and use our secure mailboxes.
- Telephone Answering: We help to professionalize your business by answering all of your phone calls…just the way you want them answered.
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms
Reviews of Office Evolution Westport
Apr 30, 2022
Apr 28, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 54 reviews
Lindy Steinorth, Business Center Manager
Lindy always has a smile on her face and enjoys meeting new people and networking. Her previous work in marketing, advertising and sales in a variety of businesses, including Fortune 500 companies and her own small business, gives her the experience to help every step of the way. Her customer centric focus and well-rounded business acumen enables her to provide the highest level of service to Office Evolution members and guests. She enjoys and is committed to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners reach their business goals.
In her free time, Lindy loves boating and spends as much time as possible on the water, whether sailing, power boating, or paddle boarding. She also enjoys art, theater, music, travel and hiking with her husband, Paul, her son, Harrison, and their dogs, Lucy and Gilly.