From desks to offices and entire headquarters, we create environments for productivity, innovation, and connection.
Flex space, plug-n-play workspaces - private offices, hot desks, and dedicated desks; conference rooms and offices by the hour and professional business address for rent.
Our coworking space in Overland Park in the heart of Johnson County is conveniently located between both I-435 and 69 Highway. Start working immediately in our flex space without the headaches and costs of setting up and maintaining an office.
The office location and the facility is very clean, quiet and comforting. I spent a morning working in a private office that was equipped with everything I needed.
I was referred to Office Evolution by a well-respected colleague for an important set of business video calls. I contacted Erin Seager and was set up on very short notice with a perfectly outfitted private office for the day. The space was modern, ultra clean, nicely decorated and 100% professional in every way. Technology worked as expected and needed and I had a fantastic experience. Having worked extensively with lawyers and law firms through the years, I highly recommend Office Evolution as a great short- and long-term solution to office needs, hosting important meetings and even high impact multi-part depositions.
I was in a situation where I lost power and internet connection at home and I contacted office evolution to use an office space until my "work from home" situation was fixed. They were very open to allowing me to use their offices to solve my work problem. I was greeted at the front desk with a smile and led back to a very nice office. I was able to set up shop there and was up and running in no time. They saved me and I was able to work productively instead of being down at home.
With an all-inclusive, private office in College Boulevard Overland Park, many of the extra expenses that you incur are already included in our space rental. Each private office comes with 24/7 access and includes:
Coffee & Tea
Office Evolution private offices are available on a month-to-month basis or longer-term leases. Having a professional office without signing a multi-year lease is extremely helpful to growing businesses who are not sure of their needs five years — or even one year — out.
Going from working at home to having a private office space can be a stretch for young businesses. Some of our locations have dedicated workspace options that offer most of the benefits of private office space, but are available at a lower cost. Office Evolution members who have micro offices or dedicated desks also enjoy all of the benefits listed above.
Unlike coworking spaces where you could sit somewhere different each day, dedicated desks guarantee your particular spot and include a locking cabinet for your belongings. Choose your location to see pricing and check availability.
To answer your questions about Private Offices, please check out our frequently asked questions below.
Office Evolution offers individual and team offices to support the needs of all types of businesses and professionals. Our office space solutions are ideal for solopreneurs, solo-practitioners, professionals, small businesses, remote corporate workers, home-based businesses, and anyone who needs a professional environment for work and to meet with clients. Our members represent a wide variety of industries, including business owners, corporate employees, therapist, attorneys, accountants and CPAs, insurance brokers, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, and many more.
• Front Desk reception to check in your guest
• Conference rooms for your various size meetings
• Ample Free parking & Gourmet coffee (the Roasterie)
• Membership agreements and no long-term contracts or leases
• 24/7 access to the Business Center
• Nationwide access to our shared spaces and conference room
• Professional Business Address & locked Mailbox
• Free Business-speed private internet connection, both Ethernet & WiFi
• Fully furnished offices
• Local, On-site Management
• Private offices start at $550 (for 24/7 access—we also have plans for 2 and 3 days/week)
• Includes $60 of meeting room time per month
• 50% Discounts on conference rooms and day offices nationwide
• 24/7 access to shared workspaces nationwide
• Business Address
• Live Answering with a local number
• High Speed Wi-Fi
Our private offices range in size from 58 square feet to 230 square feet and include office furniture, phone service, business mail service, 24/7 access, access to even larger conference rooms, full-time reception for your guests, networked printing, community kitchen, free hot beverages and more.
• When either you or your clients show up, we will have our business center manager warmly welcome and sign them in on our contactless confidential system.
• Your business center manager is who runs the whole business center. Their job is to focus on the office needs so you can focus on your business’ needs.
• If you need any administrative work done, they are there to help as well and process mail handling and other various tasks to help you.