Virtual Office Deals in College Boulevard Overland Park
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you're working hard to grow your business, you're very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you'd like it to be handled? That's what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you've provided.
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it's not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people. Investopedia defines the term as, "A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and video-conferencing. What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. With many of our plans you are able to register your Business Address outside of your home and begin receiving calls more efficiently, giving you more time to grow.
For many people, the answer is yes. Our Virtual Office Plans are the best solutions for new businesses, existed businesses in the area wanting to grow and for multiple businesses under the same company.
1. Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
2. Do you want to ramp up your plan and your business grows?
3. Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
4. Are you constantly on the move with your business?
5. Are you focused on creating a professional look for your company or tired of working from home?
If you said yes to any of these questions then a virtual office plan could be the best solution to your business. Call Krystal, our Business Center Manager, to learn more about pricing and schedule a tour.
American Express published an article titled, "The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices", which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
1. No commute time.
2. Employees are easily more active.
3. Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
4. Access to worldwide talent.
5. Less overhead.
6. Save money on technology.
7. Productivity increases.
We can create a personalized plan just for you and your needs but we do have some premade plans which have been great solution for many companies:
• Business Address
• Live Answering
• Professional Plan
• Business Address & Co-working with Nationwide access and conference room credits.
• Professional Plan Plus
• Business Address, Live Answer, & Co-working with Nationwide access and conference room credits.
• Flex Plan
• 40 hours of on-demand day office space per month plus a Business Address
• Create your own!
What to learn more about our Virtual Office Plans? Call Krystal, our Overland Park Office Evolution Business Center Manager, about scheduling a tour.
With so many options it can be overwhelming to figure out which best is best for you and your business. That what we are here for!
What we recommend is that you call and talk with our Business Center Manager, Krystal, about what you specifically need to grow your business.
Call Krystal at 913.417.2022 to pick out the best plan for you!