6 Benefits of Coworking
Coworking centers are growing in popularity, and there’s a very good reason for this. They provide affordable workspaces in a professional environment, yet without the price tag or long-term commitment of a conventional office lease. In fact, you can choose to only pay for what you use, and the time you use it. You can even rent professional executive office suites, meeting rooms, private offices, and conference rooms, for as short as 15 minutes. Whatever kind of workspace you need, you’ll find something to match your needs with Office Evolution.
Here are six reasons why coworking and virtual office solutions are the smart way to run a modern business:
- Grow your business: Office Evolution is there to help grow your
- business faster. We support independent professionals, freelancers, regional companies, startups, and mobile employees looking for a flexible workspace that is professional and productive.
- Grow your network: You get to increase both your professional and personal network. You will meet like-minded people who might need exactly what you have to offer. Likewise, others may have products or services of interest to you. It creates valuable collaborations.
- Better motivated: Motivation and a genuine desire to succeed are fundamental to success. Surrounding yourself with other hardworking people is infectious and motivational. As a result, you become happier in your work, more productive, and more creative. You also get to swap ideas and share experiences that will inevitably help to improve your motivational levels.
- Flexibility and better work/life balance: You will get into a work routine that fits in with you and your lifestyle. Unlike the 9-to-5, you have more opportunity to set your own schedule, and that’s huge in terms of happiness and productivity.
- Working with others matters: Studies show that people who work with—or among—others are happier and more productive overall. Human interaction is crucial to progress. You become happier, more creative, and flexible in your approach.
- Coworking saves lots of money: Many growing businesses need an office but can’t afford one. It’s why so many new enterprises start in the home or local coffee shops. When the time comes for more space and making good first impressions, neither the home nor the coffee shop cuts it. With our virtual office and coworking solutions, you get as much, or as little, professional office space and meeting room time as you need, but without the expensive price tag.
At Office Evolution we provide workspaces from shared desks to private executive office suites. We also meeting rooms and conference rooms, available for just 15 minutes. There are many other virtual office business solutions we offer too. For example, you can rent a professional business address with a mailbox and mail forwarding if you need it.
Office Evolution coworking center is a place you can use as little or as often as it suits. You can turn up and sit down at a random desk while enjoying complimentary beverages all day. Or you can sit at a fixed desk in a certain area or in your own private office if you prefer that. Here you get to enjoy a fast internet connection, free Starbucks coffee and other beverages, and a communal kitchen where you can interact with other professional folks. Unlike a traditional office setting, there is no forced interaction in our coworking center. Here you can be approachable and friendly if that’s what you want, or you can be totally reserved. Most people find great benefits with interacting and networking, but it’s not a requirement.
At Office Evolution, we provide virtual office, coworking, and flex office private office solutions at our shared office center. We offer meeting rooms, offices, hot-desking in a shared workspace coworking lounge, a shared reception, a business address, and virtual receptionist services. We have many options and price points, and all terms are flexible. Plus, you become part of a community of like-minded professionals.
Choosing Office Evolution will help you be more professional, productive, and profitable.