7 Reasons You Need a Virtual Receptionist
Many professionals dream of having a personal receptionist, but relatively few can afford one. If you’re one of these professionals, Office Evolution offers the next-best thing: a virtual receptionist.
Our call answering service will give you a dedicated local phone number with live reception by a 24/7 team of customer service professionals. This service delivers many of the features and benefits that you’d get from a personal receptionist but at a price point suitable for almost any budget.
This combination has made our virtual receptionist plans increasingly popular among professionals and entrepreneurs. Below, we’ve compiled seven of the biggest reasons for this demand…
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist
- Affordable Phone Answering. When you factor in HR expenses, a full-time receptionist typically costs $35,000+ a year. Compare that to a virtual receptionist service, which can cost as little as $149 a month.
- Leads and Conversions. Experts agree that your phone is one of your most powerful tools for generating new leads and converting those leads into sales. So it’s little surprise that many sales professionals now swear by live answering services.
- Increased Availability. As a busy professional, there’s no way that you can answer 100% of all incoming calls. By hiring a virtual receptionist for your business, you’ll make sure that all incoming calls are answered by a real person, even when you’re unavailable to pick up the phone.
- Professional Image. Having a live receptionist answer your phone can help you project a more polished professional image. What’s more, agents at a call answering service are selected for their customer service skills, ensuring a positive over-the-phone experience for callers to your business.
- Fewer Interruptions. A live receptionist plan can reduce administrative busywork while minimizing workday interruptions. At Office Evolution, our call screening services are the perfect way to eliminate unwanted phone traffic, including calls from telemarketers.
- Virtual Office Resources. Office Evolution offers virtual receptionist plans as a standalone service, or as part of our Professional Plan Plus. This package is perfect for anyone who operates a virtual office. In addition to our live answering service, it also includes 24/7 coworking space access, a business address plan, meeting room rental discounts, and more!
- 100+ Hours a Year. A basic live answering plan from Office Evolution saves 2+ hours every week for a typical client. Added up over the course of a year, that’s more than 100 hours that can be redirected to high-priority tasks.
To get detailed information on our virtual receptionist plans contact Office Evolution today.