Coworking Space for Rent in Clayton
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
Some call it coworking. At Office Evolution Clayton St. Louis, we prefer the term ‘shared workspaces’ because it does a better job of conveying the strong community at our location. We know that everyone’s work requirements are different, which is why we offer flexible plans to meet your needs.
Our Shared Workspace and Flex Office plans include:
- Collaborative or quiet comfortable workspaces
- 1 GB WiFi and ethernet access
- Onsite reception
- Print, scan, and copy services
- Nationwide access to other Office Evolution locations available
- Café with Honor Bar and free gourmet coffee and tea
- 50% discount on meeting room space
Office Evolution Clayton St. Louis has the space you need to get your work done, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
If you are looking for a professional work environment in the St. Louis area, our location in the Clayton central business district is the place for you. Come and check out the new enhancements and see what sets Office Evolution Clayton apart.
Find coworking space for rent in Clayton St. Louis, MO with Office Evolution. Get fully-furnished offices for your business success.
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $149*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
Growing startups often face the tough challenge of providing an adequate space for their team to collaborate. While many people have moved to remote or hybrid workspace models, a proper team office space is still necessary for many. Especially in and around St. Louis where you may need a convenient HQ or satellite office to host or meet with clients, having a dedicated space is invaluable.
Traversing the world of commercial real estate is time consuming and difficult – Office Evolution Clayton can cut out the hassle with our fully-equipped, flexible private offices. Get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can help your business!