Phase 1 Reopening Brings a Return to Business in Washington County
Washington County entered phase 1 of Oregon’s reopening plan on June 1st. Although Oregon’s first phase focuses on relaxing restrictions for restaurants, bars, personal care services and allows gatherings of up to 25 people, many other businesses can expect to see an increase in activity, as people start to get out and about. After several weeks practicing phase 1 guidelines Washington county residents can look forward to moving into phase 2, which will bring back access to recreational sports, entertainment activities and additional in-office work.
Preparing for returning customers
With an increase in business activity rapidly approaching now is a good time to evaluate if you are ready to work with your clients and customers in a manner in which they feel safe and comfortable. Here are a few things to consider.
- Access to office and meeting space that avoids close quarters
- Equipment and/or a professional location to conduct virtual meetings
- Enhanced cleaning schedules and availability of hand sanitizer and tissues
- Reconfiguration of seating and shields between workstations
- Handling increased expectations for scheduling appointments
- Find alternatives to meeting in public locations
- Post signage that is required, recommended and helpful
- Follow Oregon Health Authority guidance
- Keep yourself safe and healthy
One fast and easy way to get prepared is to let someone else handle many of the above considerations for you, so you can continue to focus on your core business. A business services provider such as Office Evolution has offices, conference rooms and work areas that are always clean and ready to use. They have already put appropriate signage and barriers in place as well as staff to greet and direct your guests. Their phone answering and virtual assistants can also help with scheduling appointments and offloading additional administrative workloads caused by the current business environment.
If you’d like to discuss how Office Evolution Hillsboro can help you be prepared for business in a safe, clean and professional manner, please don’t hesitate to contact us.