7 Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist in Nashville
Located in The Nations, Office Evolution® Nashville has become one of the Music City’s most dynamic and innovative places to work. But we offer more than a just a space to do business. We’re also one of Nashville’s most trusted sources for professional services, like virtual receptionist plans.
Given the busy, breakneck pace of the digital economy, freelancers and entrepreneurs can hardly find time to answer the phone when it rings. A virtual answering service is an invaluable resource under these circumstances. Below, we take a closer look at a seven of the biggest advantages of a virtual answering service, along with why Office Evolution Nashville is such a great place to sign up for one.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist Service
- Availability. No matter how hard you try, you can’t answer every incoming call to your phone. A live answering service can. Instead of hearing a ringtone followed by a voicemail message, callers to your business will hear from a real person whenever they call your number.
- Customer service. If you’re a freelancer, small business owner, or professional in a field like sales or client management, customer service is a huge part of your job. Hiring a virtual answering service is one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways to improve your track record with customers and clients.
- Affordability. Hiring a full-time receptionist in Tennessee costs upwards of $18,000 per year. That’s too steep for many professionals and solopreneurs. A call answering service, meanwhile, costs between 10%-20% of that amount.
- Improved focus. There are few distractions more troublesome than a phone call in the middle of an important task. Given the massive impact interruptions have on productivity, a live answering service with call screening could be a game-changer for your workflow.
- Virtual office. If you can fit your office into a laptop sleeve, you might prefer working from a virtual office instead of a traditional workspace. We make it easy to operate a virtual office, with packages that include live answering services and business address plans.
- Professional discounts. In addition to our business address plans, we provide packages with further tools and resources for local professionals. Our Professional Plan Plus, for example, also includes meeting room rental credits and 24/7 access to Office Evolution co-working spaces nationwide.
- Increased productivity. A basic virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution saves more than 2 hours per week for the typical client. That’s more than 100 hours over the course of a full work year!
Office Evolution Nashville provides virtual receptionist services to professionals in Nashville, TN, including those based in The Nations, Sylvan Park, Hillwood, West Nashville, Bellevue, Midtown, Metro Center Nashville, and Belle Meade. Call us today at (629) 255-4444 to learn more.