About Our Location
About Coworking at Office Evolution Raleigh
Our quiet, professional and productive shared workspace costs less than a daily cup of coffee at your favorite cafe. But there’s no need to sacrifice your hot beverage of choice because at Office Evolution, you are welcome to enjoy all the premium coffee or tea you want at no additional cost!
Your Office Evolution Raleigh Coworking Membership includes:
- Partitioned desk within a shared workspace
- Ample electrical outlets for your laptop and monitors
- High speed wifi
- 24/7 access
- Convenient location across from the Crabtree Valley Mall, just off I-440 exit 7
- Unlimited premium coffees, teas, and hot chocolate
- Free parking
- Staffed reception and onsite business center manager during regular hours (M-F 8-5)
- Community kitchen and dining area
- Meeting room or day office rentals at 50% discount
And you can easily customize our support services to your specific needs by bundling these great benefits with others from our menu of our Virtual Memberships.
For additional information, simply call (919) 296-4178, email Raleigh.NC@OfficeEvolution.com, or click Contact Us on the right side of this page. You can also schedule a personal tour to see our business center.
Coworking memberships are month-to-month… no long term commitments. Ask about our FREE DAY PASS, so you can try before you buy!
Reviews of Office Evolution Raleigh Crabtree Valley
Apr 29, 2022
Aug 06, 2021
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.7 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 33 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Coworking FAQ's Raleigh Crabtree Valley
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)