5 Reasons You'll Thrive in a Summit Coworking Space
Summit is a magnet for talented, ambitious, forward-thinking professionals. That explains the growing demand for coworking spaces like Office Evolution® Summit. Over the past few years, shared workspaces have emerged as the perfect place to work for freelancers, start-ups, and days when you need to get away from the home office.
Research has shown that professionals thrive in these spaces. As the Harvard Business Review reported in 2015, workers are thriving in coworking spaces at a rate that researchers have never seen before. Since that report was published, word has spread, with more and more professionals flocking to shared work environments.
How Coworking in Summit Drives Success
What makes a coworking space like Office Evolution Summit such a great place to do work? It’s not just the free coffee and tea in the break room. Shared workspaces like ours are uniquely designed to improve your work-life. Here’s how:
- Constant Opportunity. Shared workspaces bring professionals from different businesses, industries, and backgrounds together. New interactions occur naturally, thanks to fluid seating and open-concept design. This makes a shared workplace the ideal place to network. Every community member has the potential to exponentially expand his or her professional circle.
- Collaborative Workspace. The same benefits that make shared work environments so great for networking also make them perfect for collaboration. Community members rely on each other to get feedback, brainstorm ideas, and discover solutions. Everyone comes with a range of diverse skills and experiences, bringing a unique perspective to the table.
- Get More Done. Researchers have found that shared work spaces for rent, like our Summit facilities, are hubs of productivity. Workers can get away from distractions and focus on their biggest priorities. Productivity-focused design choices — from the lighting to the furniture to the floor plan — help with flow, motivation, and performance.
- Community Atmosphere. Collaborative workspaces allow for deeper and more satisfying connections than a traditional workplace. These spaces benefit from a lack of competition among peers, with reduced pressure on community members to fit a specific corporate culture.
- Flexibility and Freedom. A local coworking space in Summit combines the best aspects of traditional workplace design with the freedom of working from home. At Office Evolution Summit, our facilities are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can work at your own pace, according to your own priorities. At the same time, you’ll have access to high-speed Wi-Fi, essential office equipment, and even free coffee and tea.
Think it might be time to rent a coworking space? Why not give one a try for free at Office Evolution Summit? Visit us today for a free hour of shared workspace access and discover the benefits a shared work environment has to offer.
Our affordable memberships include month-to-month and yearly membership options, can be bundled with other professional services, and include discounts on other types of work space for rent, including meeting rooms and day offices.
Call Office Evolution Summit at 908-280-1813 today to learn more about our coworking memberships.