6 Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist
November 12, 2018
If you’re like most professionals these days, it’s hard to find time to pick up the phone. For busy professionals, particularly freelancers and small business owners, this can be a big problem. One solution is to sign up for a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution®. Our virtual answering service offers many of the benefits that you’d get with a personal receptionist but at a tiny fraction of the cost.
Curious whether you’d benefit from our call-answering service? Here are six key reasons why local professionals choose virtual receptionist services at Office Evolution…
Why Get a Virtual Receptionist Service For Your Office?
- Fewer Missed Calls. Even if you have the world’s most charming voicemail recording, most callers will hang up before they leave a message. Callers simply prefer speaking with a real person. That’s exactly what they get with a live answering service, helping you miss fewer calls from leads, clients, and colleagues.
- A Stronger Image. A call-answering service is an affordable way to boost your client-facing image, lending an air of prestige to you and your business. Not only will every caller speak with a real person, but they’ll be speaking with a professionally trained customer service agent, ensuring friendly, professional service.
- Affordable Phone Services. Wages alone for a dedicated, in-house receptionist can easily exceed $2,500 a month. A virtual receptionist from Office Evolution, on the other hand, costs as little as $149 a month.
- Virtual Office Capabilities. If you’re a freelancer or a small-budget business, you might not have the funds for a traditional small office rental. Instead, you might consider operating a virtual office. That’s much easier to do with a virtual answering service, which will give you a dedicated local phone number and the freedom to work wherever you please.
- Professional Amenities. At Office Evolution, our virtual receptionist plans come with a range of add-on services and professional amenities. Our Professional Plan Plus includes our live answering service, plus a business address plan, meeting room rental credits, and 24/7 access to our coworking space.
- 100+ Hours of Added Productivity. Our virtual answering service has a substantial, measurable impact for professionals and small business owners. On our basic plan, the typical client saves more than two hours each week. In the course of the year, that adds up to 100+ hours.
Learn more about our virtual receptionist plans for professionals! Contact us today for detailed information on phone answering services from Office Evolution.