Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures at Houston Energy Corridor
To our valued members and guests:
Your health and safety are our top priority. Therefore, as we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for your continued support and participation!
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) we are implementing the following enhanced health and safety policies:
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members, and guests. These include:
· The office is being treated regularly by an electrostatic disinfectant system– to learn more go to https://cleansweephou.com.
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaner provided in common areas.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly. A guide on how to properly wash your hands. Click here: Clean Hands Protection Link
- Use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the office when hand washing is not available.
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Wear a mask in the common areas of the office. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided.
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please notify us if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Chairs have been removed in common areas to promote 6-feet distancing. This would involve maintaining a minimum physical distance between coworkers at all times with the help of a modified office layout and more dispersed work stations.
We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed.
For more information on coronavirus (COVID-19) go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!
Please contact us with any questions – Nichole Moore
HoustonEnergy.TX@OfficeEvolution.com – 346.214.4477