Need a great workspace for your social impact organization? Apply for our new program today!
We’re excited to announce a partnership withAll Good Workto create a residency program for social impact organizations.
Through this program, we’ll be able to offer the support of our community and a portion of our workspace to deserving organizations. All Good Work Residents are given access to our space for 6 months, as well as to other resources through the program that will help them be more successful.
2. All Good Work narrows down applicants through a verification process.
3. We make the final call on which organizations we will invite.
4. The successful applicants will be granted memberships in our space from April 2017.
5. The impact they have during this time will be tracked and reported on.
6. We get to help good people do good work!
What you get
1. Full-time access to our workspace and business services.
2. Membership in and support from our community.
3. Membership in the global All Good Work network.
4. Publicity for your participation.
5. A great place to work and grow your cause!
What you give
1. A commitment to making good use of the space.
2. A program management fee of $50 per person per month.
3. Feedback and reporting on the impact you’ve created during your time in the program
We need you to spread the word to people you know who are involved in the social impact sector!
Tell them about this exciting new program, and direct them to AllGoodWork.org to fill out an application. We’re looking forward to getting some great applications!
We’re eager to be part of this program and to see the impact these wonderful organizations will have. We hope you’ll help us spread the word, and support the Residents we take in. Let’s do good work together!
Written by: Office Evolution
Leave a Comment
Office Evolution has more than 70 locations open, 140 units sold in markets across the country and is poised for further growth as the demand for affordable and safe, workspace close-to-home continues to rise.