How to Save Time and Money with a Virtual Receptionist
In today’s gig economy the old business models have fallen by the wayside in favor of smaller, more nimble companies, solopreneurs, and freelance professionals. This is especially true in the greater Herndon area from Tysons Corner to Ashburn. Small businesses and start-ups need to prioritize their capital but still need efficient, professional administrative services. Enter the virtual receptionist.
A virtual receptionist service takes the place of a traditional receptionist and provides an automated answering service. They typically can handle a higher call volume and answer phones 24/7. Better yet, they cost significantly less than a traditional receptionist.
At Office Evolution Herndon our call answering service is an ideal phone management solution for anyone operating on a smaller budget, including freelancers, solopreneurs, and small business owners. If you are an interior decorator, a landscaper, home builder, or in any profession that keeps you out of the office and on client site, our service is indispensable. Need more convincing? Below are just a few reasons a virtual receptionist may be the right fit for your business.
Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Greater Herndon
- Affordable Phone Answering. The median salary for a receptionist currently stands at $27,920. When you take other employee-related costs into account, you’re looking at a $35,000+ investment; well outside the price range of most small businesses and independent professionals. A virtual receptionist in the greater Herndon area, meanwhile, costs as little as $149/month, affordable on almost any budget.
- Improved Customer Service. By hiring a live answering service, you’ll ensure that every phone call to your business is answered by a friendly, outgoing live agent, someone who has been hired and trained for their customer service expertise. This ensures a better over-the-phone experience for callers, and it boosts the professional image of your business.
- Fewer Missed Connections. Experts say that roughly six out of every ten calls to small businesses go unanswered, resulting in missed leads and miffed clients. With a live answering service, someone is always available to pick up the phone, helping you generate better leads and form stronger connections with existing clients.
- Eliminate Unwanted Calls. Telemarketers are the bane of productivity and only getting worse. The last thing you need is an unwanted phone call right in the middle of an important task. By opting for a virtual answering service that includes call screening, you can put an end to these unwanted distractions.
- Operate a Virtual Office. Renting a small office in the Dulles Technology Corridor can be expensive. But thanks to modern digital technologies, it’s now possible to operate a virtual office. A virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Herndon makes that a lot easier, providing you with a dedicated local phone number and 60 minutes of live answering a month.
- Increased Productivity and More Time. On a basic live answering plan at Office Evolution Herndon, the typical client saves 2+ hours a week. Add those hours up over the course of a full year, and that’s 100+ hours that you can redirect to your most important priorities. 100 hours! For solo attorneys, freelancers and start-ups, that extra work time can be the difference between a marginal profit and solid profit.
Office Evolution Herndon offers virtual receptionist plans for professionals and business based in the Herndon, Tysons Corner, Reston, and Ashburn areas.
Office Evolution Herndon -- 205 Van Buren St. Suite 120 Herndon, VA 20170
Minutes from Dulles Airport and centrally located in the Herndon Business District, Office Evolution Herndon keeps you in the center of the action without the long commute. We're just a short drive from Ashburn, Reston, Sterling, Chantilly and other nearby communities. When the new Silver Line Metro Station opens, you'll be within a 10-minute walk. For those who drive we have Free Parking. Outside the office, we are a great location for work or play. Walk to Worldgate Centre for premier shopping, movies and dining. Get lunch at fantastic local restaurants, or head to Reston Town Center.