What to Look for in an Hourly Office Rental
Now that our laptops and phones allow us to work from practically anywhere, a day office or hourly office rental at Office Evolution can be used in a number of different ways. Some popular examples include:
- If you work from home or out of a coworking space, you can a rent day office for one-on-one meetings with clients or private phone calls.
- If your regular office is unavailable for a short period due to maintenance, cleaning, or any other reason, a day office provides a temporary workspace.
- If you’re on a business trip, a daily or office rental by the hour will give you a private, focus-friendly workspace for the duration of your stay.
But if you’re renting office space by the hour, you’ll need to know what to look for in a day office. You’ll have limited time in this space, so it’s important that you have all of the resources you need to be productive.
Find a Ready-for-Use Hourly Office Rental at Office Evolution
Before you start looking for an hourly office rental at Office Evolution, think about what kinds of features you’ll need. Unlike a long-term workspace rental, you won’t have the opportunity to add these features later or to gradually reconfigure your workspace. Instead, you’ll need to make sure that any essential furniture, equipment, and/or services are already in place.
Hosting a client for a face-to-face meeting? In that case, you’ll want to make sure that comfortable seating is available for you and your guest(s). You might also want to check whether guest amenities are provided, like complimentary Wi-Fi or free coffee.
Conducting a private phone call? Depending on how you plan to make the call, you’ll need a private phone line, strong cell phone reception, or a reliable internet connection. You’ll also need to make sure that your office has adequate soundproofing.
Working off your laptop? This means you’ll need a secure, high-speed internet connection, adequate desk space, good lighting, and ergonomic task seating. You may also need access to an office kitchen or important equipment, like a printer, scanner, and/or copier.
Our Day Office Rentals in Jacksonville FL
At Office Evolution, our workspace solutions include temporary workspace rentals for day-to-day and hourly use. Crucially, we’ve outfitted our day office rentals with everything you need for a successful meeting or a productive work session.
An hourly office rental or day office rental will include:
- Ample desk or table space
- Ergonomic seating
- Private phone line
- High-speed fiber Ethernet and Wi-fi
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Access to business-class printer/scanner/copier
- Guest reception services
- Free Parking
- Onsite support
Get more information on our hourly office rentals by finding a location near you.