6 Reasons to Invest in a Virtual Receptionist in Charleston
If you’re like a lot of other professionals, you have a love/hate relationship with your phone. On the one hand, it’s your best tool for communicating directly with leads, clients, and colleagues. On the other hand, it’s a nightmare trying to keep up with incoming phone calls and voicemails. The solution? A virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution® Charleston SC.
While we’re primarily known as downtown Charleston’s premier co-working space, we offer more than a great place to work. We also offer a range of professional services — including our virtual receptionist plans — to help make your work-life more productive and manageable.
Wondering if a call answering service is the right fit for your needs? Below, we’ve compiled six of the biggest reasons why a virtual answering service plan is a smart investment.
The Advantages of a Virtual receptionist
- Become more available. When someone calls you, they aren’t looking for your voicemail. Unfortunately, you can’t pick up the phone 100% of the time. A phone answering service can. By hiring a live answering service, every caller is greeted by a real person, no matter when the call comes in.
- Present a better image. How you answer your phone — and how oftenyou answer it — is a reflection on you and your business. An answering service will not only ensure callers always receive an answer, but will also mean each caller speaks with a friendly and outgoing customer service professional.
- Work more efficiently. Despite the so-called benefits of multi-tasking, study after study has shown that people work best when they’re focused on a single task. That’s difficult to do when your phone keeps ringing throughout your workday. By hiring a virtual receptionist, you can dramatically reduce the impact of phone call interruptions on your workflow.
- Save big on phone answering. The going rate for a personal receptionist in Charleston is more than most professionals can afford. A virtual answering service, meanwhile, is a great fit for smaller budgets. At Office Evolution Charleston, for example, a basic phone answering plan costs as little at $149 per month.
- 100+ hours of added productivity. Skeptical about the return on investment generated by a phone answering service? You shouldn’t have to worry. When we measured the results of our basic plans, it was found that the average client saved 2+ hours every week, which adds up to 100+ hours each year.
- Professional service discounts. When you sign up for a virtual answering service plan with us, you’ll enjoy more than a simple call answering service. All our plans come with professional amenities. In our Professional Plan Plus, these include meeting room credits, a business address plan, and 24/7 access to Office Evolution co-working spaces nationwide.
Office Evolution Charleston provides virtual receptionist services to professionals in Charleston, SC and the surrounding communities, including North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, James Island, West Ashley, and Isle of Palms. Call us today at (843) 203-9048 to learn more!