Making the Most of Small Office Space in Charleston
If you’re renting small office space in Charleston SC, a “more with less” approach is important. You won’t have the square footage or the resources available to larger businesses, so you’ll need to think creatively about how you use and structure your workspace.
That’s something we understand at Office Evolution® Charleston. Our small office space rentals give local small businesses and professionals access to high-quality office space at an affordable price point. Just as importantly, we’ve designed our offices to help you make efficient use of your space.
How to Maximize Small Offce Space at Office Evolution Charleston
At Office Evolution Charleston, our small office space rentals include a number of features to help you make the most of your office. Here’s a closer look at some of these features, along with other ways that you can accomplish more with less in your workspace.
- Shared Resources. Small office rentals at Office Evolution Charleston are situated within a shared workspace setting. This means that common resources — like our kitchen, our coworking space, and our meeting rooms — are accessible to everyone who works at our business center. This way, you can enjoy additional resources without using up square footage in your office.
- Creative Organization. When you have limited square footage in your office, creative storage and organization can make a world of difference. Make the most of available floor space by organizing vertically, and use folders, dividers, and similar tools to make the most of each drawer, shelf, and surface that you plan to use for organization.
- Serviced Office Space. In a small office, you don’t just need to make efficient use of space. You also need to make efficient use of time. That’s where professional services can make a world of difference. At Office Evolution Charleston, our office rentals include live phone answering and mail management services, reducing “task clutter” in your workday.
- Work Digitally. Modern digital technologies have made it easier and cheaper to run your own business. They’ve also reduced the amount of space that you need to run a business. Storing and organizing files through the cloud — using digital backups rather than hard copies — is a great way to reduce your need for workspace square footage and fit your business into a tiny office space.
- Spend Time Coworking. Coworking is an effective way to boost productivity within a shared office environment. Even if you have a private office at your disposal, you can use a coworking space for an hour or two when you need a change of pace. This not only keeps you on track, but also allows you to make new connections with other local professionals.
Office rentals at Office Evolution Charleston are a great way to optimize small office space. Based in downtown Charleston, we’re ideally located for professionals from Charleston SC and surrounding areas, like North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, James Island, West Ashley, and Isle of Palms.
Call 843-203-9048 today to learn more about small office space rentals at Office Evolution Charleston.