Upgrade Your Home Office to an Office Rental on the Northwest Side of Chicago
Is your home office preventing you from growing your business? Working from home has numerous benefits, but it can put a ceiling on your growth and productivity. A private office rental is one obvious — and often necessary — next step for your business. If your business is outgrowing your home office, an office rental with Office Evolution® Chicago, on Chicago’s northwest side near O’Hare, could offer the environment and resources you need to maximize your productivity, profitability, and potential.
Is Your Home Office Keeping Up with Your Business?
Building a business can be challenging enough, but it can be especially challenging from a home office. More than 40% of small business owners struggle with time management when working from a home office. Many also report problems with attracting new clients and scaling their business.
At what point should you consider transitioning from a home office to an office rental? While the decision is different for every business owner, here are five clear warning signs:
- Problems Increasing Billable Hours. Working from home can limit the amount of time you spend on revenue-generating work. This can be due to distractions, like children or chores, or because you spend too much time acting as your own office manager and receptionist.
- Isolation from Clientele. A home office can leave you disconnected. This can lead to fewer networking opportunities, a lack of face-to-face time with clients, or major workday disruptions when you need to commute into the city for a meeting.
- Insufficient Space or Resources. As your business expands, the demands on your home office grow heavier. If you need to quickly transition your business to a new, more functional space, a pre-furnished office rental on Chicago’s northwest side is a great choice.
- Reputation Limiting Opportunities. Without the right image, certain opportunities will likely remain closed to your business. If you work from home, you might find that your residential business address is stunting your reputation.
- Blurred Work-Life Boundaries. Even when you’re putting 60 hours a week into your business, work-life balance is important. If your home office has blurred your personal and professional boundaries, your work performance and family relationships are liable to suffer.
Benefits of an Office Rental
Upgrading from a home office to an office rental can make a huge difference when you’re scaling your business. Here are some of the key benefits that office rentals at Office Evolution Chicago offer over a home office workspace:
- Dedicated and fully furnished private office space where you can work without distraction.
- Staffed reception, phone answering service, and on-site support.
- Professional business address with private mailbox and mail/parcel reception.
- Access to spacious and professionally equipped conferencing spaces.
- Prime location on Chicago’s northwest side near O’Hare.
- Close proximity to Park Ridge, Rosemont, Des Plaines, Morton Grove, Niles, Norridge, and Harwood Heights.
Call Office Evolution Chicago today at 847-380-1078 to learn more about our available office rentals. Our shared office space is conveniently located on Chicago’s northwest side with easy access to O’Hare, I-90, I-294, and the surrounding suburbs.