Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
Complimentary Trials at Office Evolution in Columbus (Easton Town Center)
Private Office Trial: 1 Day Free*
Shared Workspace: 1 Week Free*
Conference Room: 1st Hour Free*
How to Get Your Complimentary Trial: There are two simple ways.
- Form: Complete the short form on the right and we’ll get in touch to schedule your complimentary trial.
- Call: Call us directly at 614-944-5191. We’ll schedule your complimentary trial.
*Limited time offer and may expire without notice. Valid for new members only. One offer per person/company. Offer may not be combined with any other offers/specials. Offer valid only at Office Evolution in Columbus (Easton Town Center), OH.
About Office Evolution in Columbus, OH (Easton Town Center)
Imagine, being excited to go to work because you are cutting your commute time.
Located in midtown Columbus’s Easton Town Center, Office Evolution’s office rentals are professional, comfortable, and inspire local Dreamers, Risk-takers, and Doers.
At Office Evolution Columbus Easton Town Center, we provide our entrepreneurs and professionals with:
- Covid safety protocols
- 50 private office spaces
- A flexible coworking space that seats up to 16 professionals
- Three conference rooms (accommodating up to 16 people), and
- A professional day office.
In addition to a fantastic private office, other amenities include:
- Fully furnished private office spaces
- Meeting-ready conference rooms
- Flexible coworking space
- Front desk staff to welcome you and your guests
- Complimentary beverages – hot coffee & tea available all day
- Internet Access – High Speed WI-FI or Ethernet options available
- 24/7/365 nationwide access to your office here and our 73+ other business centers when you travel
Coffee and Tea
Three Conference Rooms
Reviews of Office Evolution Columbus Easton Town Center
May 06, 2022
Apr 15, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 37 reviews
Deborah Pentenburg, Business Center Manager
Deborah Pentenburg is the Business Center Manager for Office Evolution at Columbus Easton Town Center. With experience in marketing, sales and customer service, Deborah has managed businesses for 30 years. Her background includes working for United Way, KinderCare and The Learning Experience.
Deborah has lived in the Easton area for 17 years and loves to spend time outdoors. Deborah is well known at the Ohio Wildlife Center, where she frequently brings wild animals rescued on her outdoor adventures. In addition to her passion for animal rescue, she also volunteers at Common Ground, a free store that provides daily meals.
Deborah brings her courageous and charismatic attitude to the office, where she has a positive role in each member’s day. She values the sense of community within the office and finds every interaction within the office meaningful. Deborah loves that she has a role in helping more than 50 businesses run smoothly, and there’s never a doubt that she will provide and excellent experience.