We are Hiring!
Due to our upcoming expansion, we are hiring a part-time Assistant Community Manager/Concierge. Our ideal candidate will be able to work from 9:00am to 1:00pm, Monday through Friday, at the Office Evolution in Coral Springs. The hours may be flexible, and we hope that the candidate can add an occasional full day to cover for illness or vacations. Please review the job description below. If you, or someone you know, is interested, please apply today!
Email Resumes to: JobsOECoralSprings@gmail.com or apply via Indeed.
JOB TITLE AND DESCRIPTION: Assistant Community Manager/Concierge
Company: Office Evolution Coral Springs is the premier provider of flexible office and shared workspace – coworking, virtual office, meeting rooms and fully furnished private offices for entrepreneurs, businesses, and professionals in NW Broward County. Our number one goal is to delight our members (customers) and prospective members every day with extraordinary customer service, inspirational workspace, and a robust member community. We take care of the office, overhead, logistics and infrastructure so that our members can focus on growing their businesses.
Expectations: The Assistant Community Manager/Concierge is critically important to our primary goals and helps in four overall ways:
- We are in the hospitality business so your interactions with our members should make them feel valued, and you see them as a positive part of our business community. Members are more satisfied when they know we appreciate and value them. Further, we attempt to be proactive to meeting their needs as well as responding to requests or inquiries. You need a strong customer relationship orientation and desire to serve customers.
- In addition to our friendliness, we want our members to view our business center as appealing, inspirational, professional, and clean. So, it’s important to consistently help us keep it looking that way, for example by resetting it after conference room after use, wiping up coffee splatter in the kitchen, wiping smudges off a work table, etc.
- The Asst Community Manager/Concierge provides important value to the Business Center by greeting guests, members, and prospective members with a warm welcome and by keeping administrative tasks completed accurately and timely. Therefore, you should have good time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize well.
- Assist Owner and Business Center Manager with sales and marketing by posting our social media and giving tours to prospects and answering phone inquiries in a manner that helps move the prospect forward in the sales process.
- General administrative tasks, front desk reception, collate and prepare sales materials, and provide great customer service.
- Provide support in the sales process – telephone answering, general knowledge of offerings to answer questions reliably, provide simple tour in a pinch, etc.
- Assist members in managing meeting room and day office reservations using our proprietary digital booking system. Set up and breakdown of meeting and office space as needed.
- Responsible for sorting mail and packages and delivery to offices if necessary.
- Oversight of communal café and kitchens – including coffee, consumables, overall presentation.
- Assist members with use of our access control system, key fobs, printers, scanner and fax systems.
- Assist with social marketing as able.