Coworking in Denver: 5 Proven Career Benefits
Thanks to its dynamic and innovative economy, Denver is one of America’s best cities for independent professionals. The same forward-thinking spirit that’s driving our city is also reshaping the way we work. Fifteen years ago, Denver professionals were some of the first to recognize the effectiveness of shared workspaces. Now, coworking spaces play a vital role in the Denver metro area, driving innovation and helping local professionals thrive like never before.
What’s made coworking so popular in Denver? The short answer is people work better in shared work environments. That became clear in 2015 when researchers released findings from a years-long study into what factors led to thriving employees. When the study’s authors examined the data, they discovered that professionals in shared workplaces were thriving at unprecedented levels.
“There seems to be something special about coworking spaces,” the authors said in an article for the Harvard Business Review. In the study, people in shared workspaces reported thriving at levels “so unheard of” that the researchers didn’t believe their own data until they checked it a second time.
Denver Professionals Thrive in Coworking Spaces
As shared work environments have become more and more popular, researchers have been asking what makes these spaces so effective. For the team at Office Evolution®Downtown Denver, that’s an easy question to answer.
Here are five of the biggest benefits when you rent a coworking space in Denver.
- Sense of Community. When you work at Office Evolution Downtown Denver, you’ll be struck by the warmth and energy of our coworking community. That’s not something that happened by accident. Researchers have found that shared workplaces tend to generate stronger and healthier communities than traditional office environments. Workers feel less pressure to fit in, more comfortable being themselves, and develop relationships more easily.
- Collaborative Workspace. In addition to a stronger sense of community, shared work environments also boast a wider range of skillsets and perspectives among community members. This creates the ideal collaborative workspace. Diverse ideas generate innovation, diverse talents encourage teamwork, and diverse backgrounds make it easy to expand your professional network.
- Control and Flexibility. Working in a shared workspace gives you a greater level of autonomy and independence over your work-life. At Office Evolution Downtown Denver, we’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you have total control over your schedule. Work with us whenever you want for however long you want — it’s that simple. Need to recharge? Every amenity in downtown Denver is mere steps away.
- Productivity-Friendly Space. The most common alternatives to a shared workspace are a home office and your local coffee shop, both of which are typically filled with distractions. A shared workspace, on the other hand, is designed to minimize distractions, optimize focus, and boost worker efficiency.
- Professional Perks and Resources. A shared workspace membership doesn’t just give you somewhere to work. At Office Evolution Downtown Denver, it also gives you access to community office equipment, staffed reception services, high-speed Wi-Fi, free coffee and tea, onsite support, and discounts on conferencing and day office work space for rent.
Experience all these benefits and more at our local coworking space in Denver’s historic LoDo district. Our shared workspace memberships are perfect for professionals who live or work in the Denver area, including freelancers, remote workers, small business owners, and any professional who needs a change of pace from their regular office environment.
Learn more about coworking at Office Evolution Downtown Denver and learn how you can get one free hour of shared workspace access by calling 303-447-6876 today.