6 Reasons to Hire a Virtual Receptionist in Hackensack
When you’re swamped with work and your phone won’t stop ringing, a personal receptionist might sound like a dream come true. But unless you’ve got a few thousand dollars to spare every month, that’s probably not going to happen. The good news? Office Evolution® Hackensack NJ has the next best thing: virtual receptionist services.
Our call answering service is an ideal phone management solution for anyone operating on a smaller budget, including freelancers, solopreneurs, and small business owners. Below, we take a look at six reasons you might want to consider a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Hackensack.
Features & Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Hackensack
- Affordable Phone Answering. The median salary for a receptionist currently stands at $27,920. When you take other employee-related costs into account, you’re looking at a $35,000+ investment; well outside the price range of most small businesses and independent professionals. A virtual receptionist in Hackensack, meanwhile, costs as little as $149/month, affordable on almost any budget.
- Improved Customer Service. By hiring a live answering service, you’ll ensure that every phone call to your business is answered by a friendly, outgoing live agent, someone who has been hired and trained for their customer service expertise. This ensures a better over-the-phone experience for callers, and it boosts the professional image of your business.
- Fewer Missed Connections. Experts say that roughly six out of every ten calls to small businesses go unanswered, resulting in missed leads and miffed clients. With a live answering service, someone is always available to pick up the phone, helping you generate better leads and form stronger connections with existing clients.
- Eliminate Unwanted Calls. When you’re in the middle of an important task, a phone call can throw off your focus. It’s one thing if that call is from a client with an urgent concern. It’s another if it’s from a telemarketer or a misdialed number. By opting for a virtual answering service that includes call screening, you can put an end to these unwanted distractions.
- Operate a Virtual Office. Renting a small office in Hackensack can be expensive. But thanks to modern digital technologies, it’s now possible to operate a virtual office. A virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Hackensack makes that a lot easier, providing you with a dedicated local phone number and 60 minutes of live answering a month.
- Save 2+ Hours a Week. Wondering what kind of impact a virtual receptionist will have on your workflow? On a basic live answering plan at Office Evolution Hackensack, the typical client saves 2+ hours a week. Add those hours up over the course of a full year, and that’s 100+ hours that you can redirect to your most important priorities.
Office Evolution Hackensack offers virtual receptionist plans for professionals and business based in the Hackensack NJ area, including Teaneck, Paramus, River Edge, and throughout Bergen County.