Attorney’s Office 2.0: Cost-Effective and Professional
Welcome to the new attorney’s office 2.0. Given that your income is based on your productivity and percentage of your work hours that are billable, you need an office solution that let’s you focus your time where it is best spent. This attorney’s office solution is designed to help you earn more.
Attorneys strive to be at their best from the start of their careers until the cakes are being cut at their retirement parties. Initial impacts are crucial to building long-lasting relationships with clients and receiving referrals. One of the most important aspects of being an attorney is ensuring you have a professional office space that a) your clients find credible and impressive, b) you spend little time on office operations, which takes away from your billable hours, and c) has conference rooms to meet in.
Having a 1,000 square foot office may not be what you need as you grow career as an attorney. It’s important to be mindful of your expenditures and time spent setting up and operating your office, so you can focus less on bills and organizing and pay attention more so to your clients and their needs. Determine what amenities you need to boost your business and where you can find the most efficient solutions.
Business centers like Office Evolution offer many services that will only aid you as an attorney:
- Staffed Center: A Business Center Manager is available to assist you during business hours, so you aren’t alone in your endeavors. They are also ensuring the space stays clean for all members and provide a professional welcome to your clients, including offering a complimentary beverage, like Starbucks coffee.
- Live phone answering: Office Evolution offers options for your phone answering services. So, when your clients call in, they are greeted professionally.
- Meeting Rooms: Whether you have a private office or a virtual office, you can rent meeting rooms as needed — from 15 minutes to all day.
- Professional Business Address: Membership options offer a professional business address where you can receive your business mail. This impressive address will boost your credibility to potential new clients.
- Onsite Notary: Having a notary available is just one of many examples proving that Office Evolution has the amenities to boost your business.
As an attorney, it’s important to know all of your options and make a decision that works best for you, your needs, and your business. Contact Office Evolution today to schedule a tour and learn more about all of our memberships. First impressions are crucial, so find a home within our coworking space that your clients will love.
At Office Evolution Hackensack, we provide virtual office, coworking, and flex office private office solutions at our shared office center. We offer meeting rooms, offices, hot desking in a shared workspace coworking lounge, a shared reception, a business address, and virtual receptionist services. We have many options and price points, and all terms are flexible. Plus, you become part of a community of like-minded professionals.
Whether you live in Teaneck, Bergenfield, Maywood, Teterboro, Hasbrouck Heights, Moonachie, Little Ferry, Rochelle Park, Dumont, Bogota, River Edge, New Milford, Hackensack, Englewood, Paramus, Tenafly, Fort Lee, and other communities nearby in Bergen and Essex counties, choosing Office Evolution Hackensack in New Jersey will help you be more professional, productive, and profitable.