Buy One Month Get One Month Free on any of the following:
Flexible Coworking Space
Professional Business Address
Telephone Answering Service
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
Your office will come fully furnished and include the following amenities:
- Private internet connection, both Ethernet & WI-FI
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea
- Business Address/mailbox
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Live personalized phone answering
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen (Local/Nationwide)
- 50% discount on Conference/Meeting Room rentals (Local/Nationwide)
*Limited time offer may expire at any time. Offer valid for new members only and may not be combined with other offers. One offer per person. Brokers and members represented by brokers are excluded from the offer. Offer applies to the first 6 months, maximum of 3 free months. Valid only at Office Evolution in High Point, NC.
About Office Evolution High Point, NC:
Our offices are fully furnished and move-in ready; just bring your computer and start working. Our team will listen to you, so we can be sure to give you exactly what you need, and we work with a wide range of budgets.
At Office Evolution High Point, you’ll find:
- Fully-furnished, private offices for rent in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Fast internet via Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen; hot coffee & tea all day long
- Conference Rooms – Schedule your next meeting in one of our professional meeting rooms
- 24/7/365 access to your office and to all Office Evolution office space and business centers nationwide (72 and counting)
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current workspace isn’t doing it for you any longer, then act now and don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get the space and support that your business needs.
Coffee and Tea
Three Conference Rooms
Reviews of Office Evolution High Point
May 17, 2022
Apr 17, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 78 reviews
Larissa Collins, Business Center Manager
Larissa is the Business Center Manager for Office Evolution in High Point, NC. Having worked for 8 years in the medical field, primarily in weight management and dermatology, she is very passionate about health and wellness.
Larissa grew up in Iowa and moved to Greensboro in her early 20’s to make a new home where it is warm. In North Carolina Larissa met her husband and they are happily expecting their first baby boy. Larissa loves hiking in the surrounding mountains and travelling to see friends and family. One of her favorite things is being sous-chef to her husband creating fun meals at home on the weekends.
Family has always been important in her life. Larissa will always be ready to make her Ohana at Office Evolution a priority and do all she can to help your business succeed and prosper.