6 Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist in Jacksonville
Office Evolution® Jacksonville FL might be Jacksonville’s newest and most talked-about co-working space, but we’re more than just a great place to work. In addition to small office space rentals and co-working memberships, we also provide a range of innovative professional services, including virtual receptionist plans.
Our virtual answering service is the perfect phone management solution for freelancers, remote workers, solopreneurs, and small business owners in the Jacksonville area. These plans offer many of the benefits you’d expect from a dedicated personal receptionist, but at a price point suitable for almost any budget.
Wondering if a virtual receptionist will be a good fit for your needs in Jacksonville? To help you find out, here’s a closer look at 6 important benefits offered by our live answering service.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist Plan in Jacksonville
- Fewer Missed Calls. As a freelancer or small business owner, you need to minimize your missed calls from leads and clients. Yet there’s no way that you can answer 100% of calls, and less than half of all callers leave voicemails if they don’t speak with a real person. A call answering service solves this problem.
- Increased Productivity. If you’re trying to maximize your productivity, you need to minimize undue interruptions and distractions. This can make a call screening service indispensable. Call screening will allow you to control your availability, prioritize your phone communications, and eliminate unsolicited sales calls from telemarketers.
- Time Savings. You might underestimate the impact that a virtual answering service can have by simply reducing the volume of administrative busywork you perform. Even on a basic live answering service plan, you could save multiple hours every week. That’s time you can redirect to more important tasks and projects.
- Cost-Effective Reception. If you’re an independent professional or a small business owner in Jacksonville, it’s unlikely that you can afford a full-time receptionist. A virtual answering service, on the other hand, is ideal for smaller budgets. In fact, many businesses in Jacksonville spend less in a year on a virtual receptionist than they’d spend in a month on a full-time employee.
- Personalized Answering. At Office Evolution Jacksonville, our live answering plan gives you the chance to personalize how our agents handle phone calls to your business. Our agents will greet callers with a customized message, and you’ll choose how we handle different types of communications.
- Virtual Office Functionality. With our virtual receptionist service — which includes a local phone number for your business — it’s easy to operate a virtual office in Jacksonville. It’s even easier when you upgrade to our Professional Plan Plus, which packages our phone answering service with a range of additional features, including a business address plan, a co-working membership, and meeting room rental discounts.
Learn more about our virtual receptionist plans by calling Office Evolution Jacksonville today at (904) 512-7393! Our call answering service is ideal for professionals and businesses in the Jacksonville FL area, including those located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Nocatee, Jacksonville Beach, Southside, Southpoint, Mandarin, San Marco, and Riverside.