6 Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Pearl River
In addition to Pearl River NY’s newest workspace, Office Evolution® Pearl River also offers a range of tools and resources to the local business community. Our virtual receptionist plans, in particular, have attracted strong attention from independent professionals and small business owners.
We provide our virtual answering service with all our small office rentals, as a feature of an upgraded coworking membership, or as a standalone service. Whichever option you choose, our virtual answering service will give you the benefits of a personal receptionist, but at a fraction of the cost. That makes this service the perfect call management solution for anyone on a limited budget.
Wondering what to expect from a virtual answering plan at Office Evolution Pearl River? Below, we take a look at six ways our live answering service can help your business.
The Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist Plan in Pearl River
- Better Phone Availability. More than two-thirds of all callers will hang up on your voicemail before they leave a message. A phone answering service will ensure that every caller to your business speaks with a real person, helping you capture and convert more leads and become more responsive to clients.
- Stronger Professional Image. When callers to your business get an answer from a real person, it leaves a stronger impression than when they hear your voicemail recording. At Office Evolution Pearl River, our live answering service is staffed by skilled customer service representatives, ensuring a positive phone experience and a polished professional image.
- Fewer Interruptions and Distractions. If you opt for call screening, our virtual answering service can help you filter out unwanted phone traffic. This way, you can block out time to focus on important projects, while banishing unsolicited sales calls from telemarketers.
- Streamlined Phone Management. A virtual answering service can help you reduce administrative busywork and streamline your phone communications. Even on a basic live answering plan from Office Evolution Pearl River, a typical client saves 2+ hours a week.
- Affordable Receptionist Service. While a personal receptionist in Pearl River can cost $2,500 to $3,000 a month, a virtual receptionist will typically cost less than 10% as much.
- Virtual Office Operations. At Office Evolution Pearl River, our virtual receptionist plans are designed for virtual office operations, giving you a local phone number to use for your business. We also offer the option of a Professional Plan Plus, which includes a virtual answering plan, a dedicated business address, access to our coworking space, and a range of additional resources.
Virtual receptionist services at Office Evolution Pearl River are a great fit for businesses and professionals based in the Pearl River NY area, including Rockland County, Northern Bergen County. Visit our offices at Blue Hill Plaza or call (845) 474-8272 to learn more.