5 Key Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Southlake
If you’re an independent professional or the owner of a small-budget business, you might not have the funds for a personal receptionist. But that doesn’t mean you need to manage your phones by yourself. With a virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Southlake TX, you can enjoy the benefits of a dedicated receptionist, at a price point perfect for smaller budgets.
Virtual receptionist services at Office Evolution Southlake are the perfect call management solution for professionals and businesses based in the Southlake area, including Fort Worth, Flower Mound, Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Irving, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Lewisville, DFW Airport, Colleyville, and Coppell. Below, we take a look at five important benefits a virtual answering service can bring to your business.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist Service in Southlake
- Become More Responsive. Around 70% of all callers will hang up on voicemail without leaving a message. If those callers are potential customers or existing clients, that’s a problem for your business. By hiring a virtual receptionist service for your business in Southlake, you’ll ensure a live agent response for every caller to your business, resulting in fewer missed connections.
- Polish Your Professional Image. With a live answering service, every caller to your business receives a friendly, professional greeting from a live agent, instead of a recording. This might seem like a small change, but it makes a big difference to your business’s image. In studies, customers overwhelmingly prefer phone exchanges that involve a real person, as opposed to a recording.
- Save on Telephone Answering. Right now, the typical receptionist makes nearly $30,000 a year. If you hire a full-time receptionist, HR expenses will drive that figure even higher. A virtual answering service costs substantially less. Even if you choose an upgraded plan, you could easily spend less on a full year of live answering than you’d spend in a month on a dedicated receptionist.
- Reduce Workday Distractions. If you’re trying to become more productive, it’s best to minimize mid-task interruptions and distractions. That might mean getting a virtual answering service that provides call screening. This way, you can put an end to disruptive calls from telemarketers and spam numbers. You’ll also have greater control over your availability, with the opportunity to filter out low-priority calls at times when you need to focus on important tasks.
- Virtual Office Functionality. A virtual receptionist service makes it easier to operate a virtual office: a cost-effective alternative to a dedicated office rental. At Office Evolution Southlake, our live answering service includes a local number for your business, helping you separate your personal and business phone calls. We also offer our Professional Plan Plus, which packages our call answering service with a range of additional features, including a business address plan and 24/7 access to our coworking space.