Euchre Night - Thursday, March 9, 2023 - Office Evolution Troy
Join us for a night of Networking and Euchre!
All Euchre tournaments are run a little bit differently but the basic rules are as follows:
- For each game, we will draw poker chips to determine which table each player will play at and who will be their partner.
- For each game, there will be 4 hands dealt. The deal will go around the table once, with each player getting one chance to deal. One player at each table will record the score for each team after each hand on the Euchre Table Score Card. The person to the left of the scorekeeper deals first, so the 4th deal will be the person keeping score.
- “Stick the dealer” will be in effect and force the dealer to call trump if it is not called by any of the other players. After the game is complete, the players will record their score on their own Euchre Player Score Card and the Main Euchre Score Board. On the Main Score Board, the score for each game is recorded on the “Game” line and a cumulative total is recorded on the “Total” line.
- If the number of players is not a multiple of 8, the players who sit out will automatically receive 8 points.
- The last round will be called no later than 7:45 PM and winners will be awarded by 8 PM.
Prizes (must play from the first round and be present to win)
- 1st Place – 75% of total buy in collected + $25 gift card to a local restarant!
- 2nd Place – 15% of total buy in collected
- 3rd Place – 10% of total buy in collected
- Last Place – Special Prize
Do you have a favorite Euchre style or tournament rule? Drop us a comment and let us know!