Office Evolution Holiday Party NonProfit Partner - Common Ground
Office Evolution Troy is proud to partner with Common Ground as the NonProfit beneficiary partner the Office Evolution Holiday Party. Common Ground will be exhibiting and be on hand to chat with attendees and share their mission to help families in Michigan.
Common Ground’s mission is to offer help, healing, and recovery to people in crisis, helping individuals and families move from crisis to hope throughout Michigan.
Common Ground is nationally recognized for its crisis expertise, and the first choice for communities in crisis. Common Ground was selected to provide help for the Oxford and MSU communities after mass violence events. In addition, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services selected Common Ground to operate Michigan’s Suicide Crisis Lifeline, serving more than 165,0000 people. Whether it is virtually, in-person, by phone, text, or chat, Common Ground meets people where they are.
Most services are available 24/7/365, and no one is turned away; the generosity of donors and businesses is essential to ensure all those in need of help have access to care. Be it suicide prevention, working with survivors of mass violence, helping victims of violent crime, or providing virtual behavioral health urgent care, Common Ground is on the front lines.
Common Ground: Moving people from crisis to hope.
Common Ground Fast Facts:
- In the U.S., 1 in 5 adults (20% of all US citizens) experience mental health concerns each year
- On average, one person in the United States dies by suicide every 11 minutes.
- Nearly 1.5 million Michigan residents have a mental health condition
- 38 percent of people in Michigan with mental health issues don’t get the treatment they need – and a staggering 80 percent of individuals with substance use disorder don’t get care
- Each year, Common Ground helps over 165,000 people in crisis
- Over 500 calls and texts each week are answered by our Resource Crisis Hub
- Crisis services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Anyone who needs services receives services – no one is turned away
- CG’s mobile teams, behavioral health urgent care, and resiliency centers bring support to those in need when they need it, to lessen trauma’s impact on individuals and communities
- Common Ground oversees Michigan’s Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (988) in 76 (of 83) counties
- Common Ground is the largest mental health service provider in Michigan