Virtual Office Products
At Office Evolution, we offer two virtual office products: live phone answering and business address services. Choose the right product (or both!) for your organization.
Live Phone Answering
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be disruptive to your work. But, if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone and screen calls for you? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided. From sifting through solicitors to redirecting important calls your way, Office Evolution is here to help.
Contact an Office Evolution and learn more about how our live phone answering service can simplify your workday.
Often, small business owners find themselves asking: “How do I get a PO box for my business?” While PO boxes can hide the fact that you work from home, the post office is obviously not where you do business. This is why we recommend asking, “How do I get a virtual address for my business?” instead.
With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that your address directs mail to a professional and secure location.
How to get a virtual mailbox
Office Evolution makes it easy to get a virtual mailbox. Simply find an Office Evolution near you and call to learn how we can help.
About Our Virtual Offices
A virtual office gives businesses a physical address to direct all work-related mail to without the cost and commitment of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, you and your employees can work from anywhere but still have access to things like a mailing address, phone answering services, and a location for in-person meeting rooms when needed. What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is entrepreneurs spending more time getting things done and less time commuting. Startup companies and small business virtual offices gain credibility when their business address tracks back to a reputable, safe, and professional location.
For many, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services are becoming increasingly popular because they allow businesses to rent popular services like phone answering and a virtual office address.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that virtual offices work for:
• Someone starting their own business and needs to save cash.
• Those wanting to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before signing a lease for office space or getting a mortgage for a building.
• A business that lends itself well to operating in a virtual environment.
• Employees working from their homes or on the road.
• Or those who simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace.
We believe there are infinite reasons why someone could benefit from a virtual office! From new to well-established businesses, phone answering services can take some weight off your shoulders, and a business address can give your growing company a professional home base.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit our Locations page to choose an office near you. Then, get in touch and schedule a tour, meet the team, or ask about pricing.
For as little as $99*/mo., you can become a member of a virtual office working community that provides you with:
• a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
• a professional business address to keep your mail safe and secure
• phone answering that follows the response guidelines you request
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $99* is a very smart and manageable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $179*/mo., gives you everything listed above plus our Business Mailing Address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you want to, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place.
A virtual office gives any business the flexibility to work from anywhere while keeping the safety and professionalism of a business address.
Operating your business with a virtual office offers these advantages:
• No commute time.
• Employees are more active.
• Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
• Access to worldwide talent.
• Less overhead.
• Save money on technology.
• Productivity increases.
Call an Office Evolution near you to learn more about the advantages of a virtual office.
At Office Evolution, we strive to help business owners realize the benefits of a virtual office.
If you work in a business where technology allows you to work from nearly anywhere, you likely need a professional business address. A virtual office offers a strong alternative to a traditional office environment or your home office, providing you with a professional business address and a home base for any meeting space you may need.
Here’s a small sampling of the many types of business people who rent virtual offices through Office Evolution and are empowered to do more, make more, and spend less time commuting:
• Professionals including CPAs, lawyers, financial planners, consultants, and marketers who occasionally host client meetings and need a professional business address to represent their company.
• Small companies with remote employees that need some help answering the phone and that need to rent a training room or conference room periodically for critical business events when they need to bring the team together in one place.
• Business people who have grown weary of the noise and lack of privacy that the local coffee shop provides.
If one of these types sounds like you or you need a virtual office for your own reason, contact an Office Evolution near you to learn how our virtual office options can help you or your business.