Effective meetings aren’t possible without professional meeting space. So if you’re hosting a meeting in downtown Denver, but you don’t have access to a suitable boardroom, it’s time to think about renting one.
Boardroom rentals in Denver are popular with all kinds of professionals. Work-from-home professionals use them to meet with clients. Out-of-towners use them to conference with local colleagues, clients, and contacts. Small businesses with limited office space use them for larger client conferences and team meetings.
No matter why you’re looking for meeting space in downtown Denver, you’ll need to know what to look for in a quality boardroom rental. Here are five tips to make your search easier.
How to Find a Quality Boardroom Rental
- Look for spaces with the right size and layout for your needs. Meeting room rentals come in all types of sizes and layouts. So it’s important that the space you choose matches your needs. If you’re unsure, always go for the bigger space — but be careful not to book an overlarge space for meetings where you want to strike a more personal note.
- Choose a space that’s designed for focus and collaboration. Our environment impacts our performance at work more than we like to admit. A well-designed meeting room will encourage productivity, focus, communication, and collaboration. Key features include good lighting, ergonomic furniture, and a clean, attractive appearance.
- Make sure you have access to needed materials and equipment. A bare-bones conference room rental might lack equipment or materials you need, like computer projection equipment or teleconferencing capabilities. Check to make sure the space you rent is adequately equipped, and that the equipment functions the way you need it to.
- Compare onsite support, services, and amenities.Onsite support services can save you from a major headache if something goes wrong in the middle of your meeting, like a problem with your equipment or internet connection. Other services and amenities, like guest reception or free beverages, can help you deliver a better meeting experience.
- Consider impact on your reputation and image. If you’re meeting with clients, investors, or other VIPs to your business, it’s important to consider the impression made by your meeting space of choice. Remember that the location, cleanliness, appearance, and character of the space will be sending a message to your clients.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Downtown Denver
If you’re looking for the perfect boardroom rental in downtown Denver, here’s one final tip for your search: start by calling Office Evolution® Downtown Denver.
Located in the historic Market Center Building, at the heart of Denver’s famous LoDo district, our workspace houses five conference rooms and meeting rooms for rent. Our spaces accommodate up to ten people, and have been professionally outfitted for effective professional meetings. We offer essential meeting equipment, front desk reception for your guests, responsive onsite support, free high-speed internet, complimentary coffee and tea, and the ideal space for conferencing in downtown Denver.
Call 303-447-6876 to learn more about boardroom rentals at Office Evolution Downtown Denver or to book your space today!