Effective meetings depend on effective meeting space. So if you work from home in Louisville CO and you don’t have access to a dedicated boardroom, or if the conference room in your office isn’t large enough for an upcoming meeting, you’ll need to look into a conference room rental.
At Office Evolution® Louisville, we understand the importance of effective meetings. We also know what kind of space it takes to make effective meetings happen. Below, we’ve collected five key features that you’ll need if you’re renting a boardroom in the Louisville area.
Must-Have Features in a Rented Boardroom
- The Right Amount of Space. If you’re conducting a meeting with 15 or 20 participants, a space designed for 10 people will quickly torpedo your meeting and could damage your client relationship. On the other hand, if you’re only meeting with 2 or 3 people, a space that’s too big could make your guests uncomfortable.
- Collaboration-Friendly Design. The work environment has a bigger impact on workers and worker interactions than many people suspect. Studies have shown that small factors, like lighting and ergonomics, can impact the effectiveness of conferencing spaces. So make sure you choose a space with good lighting, comfortable furnishings, and a collaboration-friendly layout.
- Meeting Equipment. You don’t want to find out on the day of your meeting that you don’t have access to equipment you need. So make sure that the space you’re renting is fully equipped with any technology or tools you might need. This includes teleconferencing equipment, a TV or projector for computer presentations, or a whiteboard for brainstorming.
- Onsite Services and Support. Pre-meeting or mid-meeting problems need to be solved quickly. That’s only possible with responsive onsite support. Other onsite services can be just as beneficial. Front desk reception, for instance, can help your guests feel welcomed on arrival, while giving you more time and space to focus on getting set up.
- Professional Privacy. Privacy’s a bigger concern in some meetings than others, but it’s something you need to consider for any meeting where you’re discussing private data or sensitive information. So make sure that the space you select doesn’t suffer from poor soundproofing or invasive sightlines.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Louisville
Here’s another tip for finding the perfect local boardroom for rent: start your search with Office Evolution Louisville. Our space includes five conference rooms that you can rent by the hour, available in a wide range of sizes and layouts, seating anywhere from 4 to 24 people.
Located just off of US-36 in Louisville’s McCaslin neighborhood, our location is easily accessible to professionals from Louisville, Broomfield, Boulder, and the Denver metro area. Our meeting rooms are fully furnished, professionally designed, and have meeting equipment available. All rentals include key services like onsite support, staffed reception, free high-speed internet, and complimentary hot beverages.
Contact Office Evolution Louisville today for more information on our boardroom and meeting room rentals. Call 303-447-6863 to learn more or to reserve a conference room at our location.