In a recent blog post, we talked about the rising demand for short-term office space in Phoenix AZ, with a focus on month-to-month rentals. That raises the question: What if you need to rent office space for a day? Or what if you're searching for an hourly office rental in Phoenix?
As with month-to-month workspace, it was hard to find a daily or hourly office rental in Phoenix until recently. But over the past decade, day offices have become more common. If you need a private workspace for a couple of weeks, a couple of days, or a couple of hours, you'll have a few different options to choose from.
Unfortunately, the quality of day office rentals can vary widely from one location to the next. In some places, a day office will include all of the resources you could want in a workspace. In others, you'll be renting little more than a desk and a couple of chairs.
That makes a big difference in an hourly office rental in Phoenix. Unlike a long-term office, you won't have the chance to adjust your workspace to your preferences. So when you're searching for a day office in the East Valley, it's important that you find a space with all of the furniture, equipment, and resources you'll need for the duration of your rental.
What Makes a Great Hourly Office Rental in Phoenix?
Before you start looking for an hourly office rental in Phoenix AZ, consider what you'll be doing in this workspace. Day office rentals have a number of popular uses. They can act as meeting space for one-on-one meetings, serve as a workspace for temporary collaborations, provide privacy on sensitive phone calls, or give you a focus-friendly workspace for important projects. Identify the reason for your rental, then make a checklist of everything you'll need.
Given the limited timeframe of a day office rental, all essential furniture, utilities, and resources will need to be in place from the outset. If any essential features are missing, you're unlikely to get adequate value from your day office rental.
So what should you be looking for in an office rental in Phoenix? Here's a short list of key features that you should keep your eye on.
- Furniture. Does the office contain adequate desk space/table space? Is there enough seating? Are the chairs ergonomic?
- Utilities. Will you have access to high-speed internet? Is the connection secure? If you'll need a private phone line, is one available?
- Design. Is the workspace designed in a productivity-friendly manner? Does it provide you with adequate privacy?
- Equipment. Will you need any special equipment, like a printer or a teleconferencing-enabled phone? If so, will this equipment be available to you?
- Location. If you're visiting Phoenix on business, is the workspace close to your accommodations? If you're hosting meetings, is the space accessible to meeting attendees?
- Amenities. Does the workspace come with amenities like free parking or complimentary coffee and tea? Are these amenities available to guests?
- Support. If you run into issues, who can you turn to for assistance? Is someone onsite to provide support when needed?
For a great example of an hourly office rental, look no further than Office Evolution® Phoenix AZ. Our business center offers the option of renting office space for a day or by the hour according to your needs. More importantly, we provide everything you need for a productive meeting or work session.
Want to book an hourly office rental at Office Evolution Phoenix AZ? Call us at 480-436-8144 today to reserve your booking or schedule a visit to our business center.