Wisconsin State Journal Mentions OE at the Madison Arboretum
My office has a great view—How ‘bout yours?
Office Evolution to open at the Madison Arboretum!
Office Evolution is coming to Madison! Wisconsin State Journal reports that Wisconsinites Keith and Rhonda Kometer are opening their Office Evolution location at 2921 Landmark Place, just off the Beltline and close to the thriving University area, the Capitol area, so many restaurants, and the Madison Arboretum.
The Kometers say that they are thrilled to offer the dreamers, risk-takers and doers of Madison a flexible, professional workspace where they can be inspired and productive, all while staying safe and close to home.
Office Evolution, which touts itself as creating a ‘Ohana,’ or family, vibe among its members, has reimagined what it means to go to the office. Keith says—
“Our vision for our space is that it really fulfills the idea of ‘Ohana.’ We are creating a safe environment where people enjoy being and are able to network and meet other people, and there, they can accomplish their business goals.”
The Kometer’s Office Evolution space will differ from many other coworking spaces, in that it will be made up of single-occupancy offices rather than open-concept floor plans. The Madison Office Evolution will also offer—
- 55 fully furnished offices
- 23 Micro-offices
- 2 conference rooms seating up to 12 people
- A business coworking lounge
- Professional mailing addresses
- Live phone answering services
- Free surface parking and paid underground parking for those snowy days
- Of course, high speed internet
- Covid safety protocols
- An onsite manager to assist you and your guests
- Friendly atmosphere with a built-in business community!
Fulfilling the idea of Ohana. That’s Office Evolution. Join us.
Read about Madison’s Office Evolution in the Wisconsin State Journal.