How to Choose a Meeting Room Rental in Burlington
If you’re booking a meeting room at Office Evolution® Burlington, you have plenty of options. Our meeting space rentals include three different conference rooms, with the largest seating up to 14 people. We also offer a day office that can be rented for smaller meetings of 2 to 4 participants.
With all of these options, we know what it takes to rent a great meeting space in Burlington, MA. So before you book a meeting space, we suggest asking three important questions:
- What type of meeting are you hosting?
- Which kinds of equipment will you need?
- And where are participants traveling from?
Finding the Right Conference Room or Day Office Rental
What type of meeting are you hosting?
Different types of meetings call for different types of meeting room rentals. Here’s a quick breakdown of the three most common types of meetings hosted at Office Evolution Burlington, along with what you should look for in a meeting space.
- Training Sessions & Presentations. These tend to be larger meetings of 10+ people, requiring a larger meeting space. They also benefit from a layout in which participants can face a single speaker or screen.
- Group Meetings & Discussions. These meetings tend to involve mid-sized groups, usually 5 to 10 people. The layout of the meeting space should encourage conversation, with participants facing one another.
- Face-to-Face & Private Meetings. Smaller meetings of up to 4 people benefit from smaller, private spaces. These meetings often concern sensitive or confidential information, so privacy is key.
Which kinds of equipment will you need?
Today, most meetings depend on connected technologies. So before you go ahead and rent a conference room or day office, you’ll want to make sure that you have access to the appropriate services and equipment. Not only that, but you’ll need to make sure that these services and/or equipment are up to spec for your needs.
Here’s a quick look at which types of meeting technologies you’ll find at our business center in Burlington:
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Screen sharing equipment
- Teleconferencing phones
- Whiteboards and dry-erase markers
- Onsite printing, copying, scanning
Where are participants traveling from?
When hosting a meeting, you want to provide the most convenient location possible for attendees. Ideally, that means a central location, close proximity to major highways, and free parking.
This was something that we kept in mind when choosing the location for Office Evolution Burlington. Located at 2 Burlington Woods Drive, just off of I-95, we’re easily accessible from the entire Boston MetroWest area, including:
Renting a Meeting Room at Office Evolution Burlington
Renting a meeting room at Office Evolution Burlington is easier than you think. Simply give us a call to check availability and request your booking time. This will also give you the chance to learn more about what we include with our meeting space rentals, like onsite support from our business center manager and guest amenities like free gourmet coffee and tea!
Call (781) 222-8075 today to book your meeting room rental at our Burlington, MA business center.