About Our Location
Enjoy an office that conveys professionalism while providing a comfortable and convenient space to conduct business. We offer a variety of rental spaces including 25 private offices, a coworking space that seats 16, two conference rooms (accommodating up to 12 people) and a day office. Options include:
Shared Office Space
- Virtual Office
- Part-time or Temporary office space
- Private & Fully-furnished office
- and much more
All of our office rental spaces are located in the University Research Park, just off of Mallard Creek Church Road and near retail and restaurants. With a business address in the University Research Park, your office space rental will be among hundreds of reputable businesses.
Reviews of Office Evolution Charlotte - University Research Park
Jul 02, 2022
Jun 28, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 34 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms
Coworking FAQ's Charlotte - University Research Park
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)