About Our Location
Skip the coffee shop and work from the comfort of your own office at Office Evolution Dublin with our 20 office spaces for rent. We offer professional workspaces and offices with flexibility and affordability with our Dublin office space rental options. We also offer spacious conference rooms, meeting spaces, and day offices for rent, along with professional phone answering services and secure business mailing address rentals. At Office Evolution Dublin, our staff is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and business owners thrive.
Our office spaces are fully equipped for your needs, so you decide when you work and for how long. We’re located near downtown Dublin, a suburb of Columbus, so you’ll never be far from the action or miss a beat. Local corporations with headquarters in Dublin include Cardinal Health, Wendy’s and OCLC (Online Computer Library Center).
Our Dublin office rental space options are made for entrepreneurs on the on the go with convenient and easy access. When hosting a meeting, our office spaces will give your business an edge on your competition. You’ll win over clients and be able to share and collaborate with others in your own workspace, working on your time and your terms.
At Office Evolution Dublin, OH, we have 20 private office spaces, a coworking space, three conference rooms (accommodating up to eight people), and a day office.
Reviews of Office Evolution Dublin
Aug 16, 2021
Aug 11, 2021
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.8 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 34 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms
Coworking FAQ's Dublin
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $129*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you during business hours, with the option to upgrade your plan to include 24/7 access
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)