About Our Location
Finding a work space should not be a headache. At Office Evolution in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, we offer 75+ private office spaces, six work stations, a co-working space, four conference rooms (accommodating up to twenty people), and three day offices. Our office space rentals are spacious and comfortable, designed around driving productivity and innovation. Our members include psychologists, financial advisers, investment brokers, insurance agents, attorneys and technology companies.
With our office spaces for rent, you will have a private, furnished office that will kick start your business with convenience and support. Our agreements are flexible, so you will not be locked into long-term agreements, and our Business Center Manager is a resource focused on helping entrepreneurs not just work, but thrive. Plus, you will have 24/7 access, so your work is on your terms.
Our office location gives you access to I-90, with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options nearby. Join our collegial office environment where we celebrate big occasions together and networking connections are made every day.
Reviews of Office Evolution Hoffman Estates
Aug 29, 2022
Jul 20, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 35 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Three Conference Rooms
Coworking FAQ's Hoffman Estates
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $149*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)