About Our Location
Some call it coworking. At Office Evolution, we prefer the term shared workspaces because it does a better job of conveying the strong, productive communities at each of our locations. We provide more than a nice desk and chair for you to sit and work; each of our workspaces has a culture of success — which is exactly what you need to help your business thrive.
Reviews of Office Evolution Johns Creek
May 27, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 33 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Three Conference Rooms
Coworking FAQ's Johns Creek
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and doers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Doers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable workspace that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who have been in your shoes
- a friendly receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A shared workspace plan at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place.