Boardroom Rentals in Overland Park: Finding the Right Space
Hosting a professional meeting in Overland Park KS can be tricky if you don’t have access to proper boardroom or dedicated meeting space. This is a common situation for small businesses with limited office space, for professionals meeting with clients in a different city, and for workers based out of a coworking space or a home office workspace.
The best way to solve this problem — a conference room rental — might seem obvious. But if you’re renting a boardroom in Overland Park for the first time, the right way to find a great meeting space might not be as clear.
Here are Office Evolution® Overland Park, we know that the right conference space can make or break a meeting. To help you find a space that’s well-suited to your business, here are five tips from our team on renting local meeting space.
Tips for Meeting Room and Boardroom Rentals
- Meeting Space Location. The best conference room rentals in Overland Park are easy to access, located close to local businesses and amenities. Look for spots next to major roadways and within a short distance from key business centers.
- Meeting Materials and Technology. If you’ll need specific equipment from a meeting space rental, such as a whiteboard, teleconferencing equipment, or screen or projector capable of casting computer presentations, check to make sure that this equipment is available.
- Conference Room Design. When you’re hosting a meeting in a rented conference room or boardroom, the design of the space can have a big impact on the effectiveness of your meeting. Look for clean, attractive, well-lit space with soundproofing and ergonomic furniture.
- Onsite Support Services. Levels of onsite support can vary significantly between different conference room rental locations. Make sure that you’ll have any support you might need, including help setting up your meeting and solving any problems that could crop up mid-event.
- Meeting Amenities. Delivering a great meeting experience is a lot easier when you’ve got a helping hand from onsite staff. Free Wi-Fi, complimentary beverages, and professional front desk reception are some of the most effective ways to impress your guests and improve the results of your meetings.
Boardrooms at Office Evolution Overland Park
If you need a space for an upcoming meeting in the Overland Park area, you’ll find the perfect meeting room rental for your needs. Located minutes away from the intersection of I-435 and Route 69, our location is easily accessible from Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, and surrounding areas.
We offer day office rentals for smaller meetings plus three boardroom rentals for meetings of up to 12 guests. If you have a larger group, we can combine two of our rooms into a larger space for meetings up to 30 people. Best of all, you’ll find all the equipment, features, and amenities you need for a successful meeting, with boardroom spaces provided at small-business-friendly hourly rates.
Call Office Evolution Overland Park at 913-417-2022 today for detailed information on boardroom bookings and availability.