About Our Location
Growing and thriving businesses have needs, and Office Evolution Somerville stands ready to meet them. With upfront pricing, flexible options, and a workspace that isn’t noisy or distracting, you’ll love where you work.
Whether you’re searching for an occasional place to work, conference rooms rental for meetings, or a business address, we’re happy to help support your growth. Impress a client, get away from the distractions of home, or simply take advantage of the convenient downtown Somerville location with nearby dining and entertainment options – no matter what, you’ll know you made a wise choice.
We look forward to learning how we can help you!
Reviews of Office Evolution Downtown Somerville
Apr 24, 2022
Jan 20, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.8 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 102 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Coworking FAQ's Downtown Somerville
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
Our Somerville location is conveniently located in the heart of downtown at 50 Division Street, Suite 501. We are in the building directly across from the post office and the train station.
From Main St., we are just down Division Street at the end of the road — the tall building on the right. We are located on the 5th floor.
Yes! This is essential since we are located in a downtown location. The parking deck is directly behind the building and the entrance to the deck is from Veterans Memorial Drive. When visiting please park on the 2nd story of the deck in an unreserved spot.
- For as little as $129*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
All of our coworking memberships are month to month agreements so you have the flexibility to make a change when you need to. All we require is a 30 day notice for cancellations from our coworking memberships.