Office Evolution Qiigo Access | May 31st, 2018
Having trouble keeping up with incoming calls? You’re not alone. The breakneck pace of the modern economy can make your phone a secondary priority. At Office Evolution® Hoffman Estates, we know how tough phone management can be, particularly for freelancers and entrepreneurs in the Hoffman Estates, IL area. That’s why we offer live phone answering services through our virtual receptionist plans.
This can be a lifesaver for busy professionals, offering benefits in terms of customer service, productivity, and workflow efficiency. Below, we take a look at five crucial advantages offered by our virtual answering services.
The Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist
- Stop missing phone calls. Nobody picks up the phone for 100% of incoming calls. Most of us don’t even crack 50%. And no matter how charming your voicemail message might be, incoming callers want to hear from a real person, not a recording. A live answering service will provide this for every caller to your business, preventing lost leads and upset customers/clients.
- Reduce disruptions at work. A distracting phone call in the middle of an important task can quickly derail an otherwise productive workday. In fact, studies have shown that nearly 20% of interrupted tasks take more than a day to resume. To prevent distractions from unwanted phone calls, consider hiring a virtual receptionist service that offers call screening.
- Save on telephone answering. The wages and HR costs of a full-time receptionist are beyond the budget of most small business owners. In Hoffman Estates, these costs can be close to $35,000 in a year. A call answering service, meanwhile, costs as little as $150 per month. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of a dedicated receptionist without going way over budget.
- Add 2+ hours to your workweek. At Office Evolution Hoffman Estates, these services have a measurable impact on productivity. An analysis of a basic live answering plan found that typical clients saved 2+ hours every workweek. Over the course of a year, that’s more than 100 extra hours.
- Operate a virtual office. If you’re like most professionals today, you can work from anywhere with seating and a wireless connection. Many self-employed workers are taking advantage of this freedom, choosing a virtual office instead of traditional workspace. We offer everything you need to get started with a virtual office of your own, including affordable packages that combine virtual receptionist services, a business address plan, and co-working space access.