Office Evolution Qiigo Access | October 2nd, 2018
One of the perks of renting workspace at Office Evolution® Phoenix is the availability of furnished office space. Instead of renting an office you need to furnish yourself, you can rent a fully furnished, ready-for-use workspace in one of the East Valley's most forward-thinking business environments.
While some people still prefer to spend the time and money it takes to self-furnish an office, many professionals are finding pre-furnished office space to be more functional and cost-effective than traditional office rentals.
If you're currently searching for an office within Phoenix, AZ, here are five reasons you should consider renting a furnished workspace.
Advantages of Renting Furnished Office Space
1. Wellness and productivity. When you rent an office at Office Evolution Phoenix, you're renting a space that's designed for comfort, focus, and performance. Our offices incorporate a range of features meant to enhance wellness and productivity, helping you accomplish more every day.
2. Initial investment. Office furniture can be expensive. Whether you're purchasing new furniture or renting it, it costs a significant amount of money to furnish a new workspace. With a furnished office, you can eliminate this cost and reduce the initial investment of renting an office. This is particularly valuable for temporary rentals or a month-to-month office.
3. Professional image. With a private office, the look of your workspace is just as important as your personal appearance. This is particularly true if you plan to host clients for meetings in your office. By renting a furnished workspace at our business center, you'll present a stronger, more polished, more professional image.
4. Setup time. Any time you move into a new, unfurnished workspace, you need to spend a big chunk of time acquiring furniture and setting up your workspace. At Office Evolution Phoenix, it takes only a few minutes to get started. We provide an active phone line and high-speed internet, so all you need to do is open your laptop and get started.
5. Serviced workspace. When you rent a private office from us, you're getting a furnished and serviced workspace. Our office rentals include a range of bonus services, resources, and amenities, including:
- Credits/discounts on meeting rooms
- Live phone answering services
- A business address plan
- Use of our coworking space
- Access to office equipment
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary coffee and tea
Visit Our Office in Phoenix
If an office rental at Office Evolution Phoenix sounds like a smart fit for your business, we invite you to give us a call and book a tour of our offices. Our Business Center Manager will be happy to show off our workplace, including options for furnished office rentals. You'll also get a firsthand look at shared areas, like our coworking space, meeting rooms, and office kitchen.
Located in the heart of Ahwatukee in southeast Phoenix, our offices are easily accessed from I-10 or the SanTan 202. Give us a call today at 480-436-8144 to schedule your visit and learn more about our furnished office rentals.